My new daily driver

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
99' Infiniti Q45t, 89 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo
Just picked it up. 99' infiniti Q45t. Black on black. Kind of a wierd car for a 20 year old to have, but I love it. It's going to be a huge change from my 88' Volvo 740 GLE Wagon.

HPIM0317.jpg

q45t2.jpg

q45t1.jpg

New pics! Just finished washing it.

PT Cruiser is not ours! It's a rental for our guest. You can also see a little bit of my Mitsu Mirage Turbo in the garage.

HPIM0319.jpg

HPIM0320.jpg

HPIM0321.jpg

HPIM0322.jpg

HPIM0323.jpg

HPIM0324.jpg

HPIM0325.jpg

HPIM0327.jpg

HPIM0326.jpg

Comments always welcome!

Last edited:
Nice car, dude. That's a brilliant looker with that color and tint. If you get the chance, a car like that would look great bippu-style.
For those that don't know, bippu-style is a yakuza-inspired style, where the bosses would take big japanese sedans and put huge rims, low profile tires, body kits and lowering kits on the cars. Done correctly, the style is badass.
Visit junction produce.

Sweet, it really looks great and it must be incredibly comfy. White blinkers would suit it.

And do post some interior pics

I think that's a
Nissan Maxima QX here. Nice looking one you've got there. If you were 20 year iold here in one of those you'd have the Police always pulling you up checking you have not stolen it as it is so out of the expected.

The Q45 was always a good but underrated car.

Swing by the dealership sometime with it.

What did you do with the Volvo? Was it a manual?

Nah, the Volvo was auto, and I just traded it in when I got the car.

I wanted to stop by the dealership before but I did'nt like the idea of showing up in my beater wagon, now I will. What are the times you will be there? And more impotantly I don't have your name. Haha.

Nah, the Volvo was auto, and I just traded it in when I got the car.

I wanted to stop by the dealership before but I did'nt like the idea of showing up in my beater wagon, now I will. What are the times you will be there? And more impotantly I don't have your name. Haha.

Ahh yeah you might get funny looks in the beater wagon but probably not.

I am there Monday from 8:30 to 6:00, Tuesday from 8:30 to 7:00, off on on Wednesday, then Thursday-Saturday open to close.

Just ask for Brandon.

Nice car, dude. That's a brilliant looker with that color and tint. If you get the chance, a car like that would look great bippu-style.
For those that don't know, bippu-style is a yakuza-inspired style, where the bosses would take big japanese sedans and put huge rims, low profile tires, body kits and lowering kits on the cars. Done correctly, the style is badass.
Visit junction produce.
I have to agree. :O

BUMP for new pics.

How much did you get it for? And is this the model year that didn't get the 4.5L?

How much did you get it for? And is this the model year that didn't get the 4.5L?

I got it for the low part of the market price, so I was happy. Good haggling skills! And mine has the 4.1 liter.

Recently replaced the front end with new stuff. New hood, bumper, lights ($1,000 a piece, no I am not joking), Jap Cima grill, Cima hood ornament and 9000k D2S bulbs. Replaced the winshield and fixed the rust on the top. I also added some Junction Produce neck pads. I am trying to find the right wheels. I have a few I want. Just don't feel like ordering them right now. I want to finish my Mirage. Also waiting to purchase some Insurance coilovers.

Pics:

infinitibodywork0051.jpg

infinitibodywork0052.jpg

infinitibodywork0053.jpg

infinitibodywork0054.jpg

infinitibodywork005.jpg

infinitinewfront002.jpg

infinitinewfront005.jpg

infinitiheadlights004.jpg

dhgdfhfxgh022.jpg

0906081523.jpg

Wow, that's one classy looking car. Never heard of that model, but i have to admit that it looks damn good.

Wow, that's really nice. What kind of mileage does it have?

Ahh yeah you might get funny looks in the beater wagon but probably not.

I am there Monday from 8:30 to 6:00, Tuesday from 8:30 to 7:00, off on on Wednesday, then Thursday-Saturday open to close.

Just ask for Brandon.

Ah just saw this pop up in my searched thread list.

I moved over to the Volvo Saab dealership in Simsbury and I am off on Tuesdays now not Wednesdays.

Ah just saw this pop up in my searched thread list.

I moved over to the Volvo Saab dealership in Simsbury and I am off on Tuesdays now not Wednesdays.

When did you move over? My father recently purchased an 06 LR3 from FVLR. Maybe you sold it to him?