My New Sig

Why would you want that as your sig? :lol:

Why doesn't Shawn just tell us what the answer is cos this is getting dragged out a bit long aye..

its a few heart attacks waiting to happen

bartboy9891 said:
its a few heart attacks waiting to happen

Yeah, my arteries are getting clogged just looking at it :think:

I'm not replying because I had no power...

It is in fact a 100 patty burger from In-N-Out... this particular variety is gross obviously, but In-N-Out is the best hamburgers you can get hands down. Only problem is it's only available in California, Nevada and Arizona.

At least we have Fatburger here...

Shawn_230 said:

:lol: My power came back on a few minutes after I woke up, so it wasn't a problem. That hamburger looks disgusting though... how much does one cost?

I should have went while I was in California.

Oh well. And thanks for noticing my post blaro. :bow:

Dude, that makes me so jealous. My power was out for about 12 hours... and I had so much to do and so I woke up at 10 (really early by my standards). I didn't get to do my schoolwork due to no computer and I couldn't run my errands due to my car being stuck in the garage. Horrible day...

flamingice said:
Shawn_230 said:

:lol: My power came back on a few minutes after I woke up, so it wasn't a problem. That hamburger looks disgusting though... how much does one cost?

Anyway, In-N-Out is really a highlight for me whenever I go to California. I've been known to have it four times in a three day trip even... :D

Here's a regular burger from these guys... although not disgusting like my sig, it still doesn't do it justice... it's just awesome. If you have Fatburger around you, it's a distant second-best you can try. In BC, Whitespot is another good one... but not as good as In-N-Out or Fatburger.

800px-P3250005.JPG

It's because they are freshly made and made from actual potatoes... notice how they look like something you make at home?

Shawn,

Jensked comes from the country where fries were invented (don't know why they call them French fries really...), and believe me, he has a point!

What kind of fries are those?! They look white and... like they are boiled in water or something! That's just sick! :yucky:

You want fries? Come to Belgium for God's sakes... After having fries here, everything else is crap, same goes for beer and chocolate... :thumbsup:

Still small wonder why the Belgians haven't all died.. Fries, Beer AND Chocolate... And they are all sooooo goooooood.... :drool:

Oh and don't forget, we have the world's ONLY fully lit motorway! I suspect that's why my mate nearly crashed the Merc we were in when we were on the way back from Deutschland... No lights hahaha! :burnrubber:

EDIT: they calle them French because the damned Frenchies stole the Belgian idea and ran with it and proclaimed theirs, those bastards!

jensked is right - Those chips don't look that good. It probably describes why theres a bucket of sause to dip them in.

I prefer my chips thin and crispy kinda like Macca's. Not fat and potatoe-ey like at KFC.