My Older Car Chops

gt1750

Techno Addict
Car(s)
'91 Saab 900 Turbo Cabrio, '18 Ford Smacks
This is a collection of my older photochop stuff, mainly from 2005-2006 (the CTS is 2008). They are by no means perfect, but I was having fun doing them. Please excuse the stupid watermarks on some of them, I was young and stupid and I deleted the source psd's long ago :p I've participated with these in chopping contests at CarSpyShots and GMInsideNews.

None of these chops can be found in my deviantArt gallery, because i don't think they deserve to be there. Click thumbs to see bigger versions along wih source pics.

Enjoy :D

Great work there, and there are 3 that really stand out to me: the Trans Am, GTO and Delta Integrale. I could easily see those 3 being made, they all look great. Love the look of the GTO, there aren't enough cars like that.

Absolutely brilliant work! Agree with ^ that those 3 are the only really believable ones. But still wonderful photoshopping!

And I will also say that the stuff on your deviantArt gallery is frankly pretty sublime - you are one talented artist! You don't design cars for a living do you?

Thanks, guys. I don't do design for living (though I got paid for some stuff), I'm doing this just for fun. My visions don't go far to the future, I like retro and compiling stuff that worked before :)

Integrale is nice! Sadly also reminded me how bad Lancia was forced to fuck up the new Delta :(