advtracing

Car(s)
Porsche- 1973s rsr , 1976s rs , 1972 914 , 1972 ST
concourse 1991 964 911 coupe

Attachments

• web.JPG
    web.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 66
Do you think we could see some proof in the form of some proper size photos with this thread printed and placed on the car? This thread isn't terribly convincing. :)

Until then, good day sir.

Last edited:
fail

but, to this guys credit, he at least posted a picture (even though it isn't his) instead of the other people that didn't even bother finding a generic car picture.

Last edited:
I don't supposed you have any better photos? I'd especially want to see a very specific one of the left side indicator.

Do you think we could see some proof in the form of some proper size photos with this thread printed and placed on the car? This thread isn't terribly convincing. :)

Until then, good day sir.

fail

but, to this guys credit, he at least posted a picture (even though it isn't his) instead of the other people that didn't even bother finding a generic car picture.

I don't supposed you have any better photos? I'd especially want to see a very specific one of the left side indicator.

Have you n00bs got your accounts set on auto-dick?:rolleyes:

Don't mind these n00bs, advtracing. Lately there have been quite a few people joining the forums who have told us they own high-end sports cars or rare exotics only for us to find out later they've been lying the whole time.

No one will believe that you own a Porsche but you should be flattered that they like your car so much they don't believe it exists.;)

Then you should be annoyed when they make you prove you own it by doing some outlandish shit.:rolleyes:

^:lol:

That troll costume fits you nicely Austere. :lol:

Doesn't matter really, it's a 964, the ugliest of the 911s anyway. :tease:

Doesn't matter really, it's a 964, the ugliest of the 911s anyway. :tease:
No, you're thinking of the 996 - the water cooled travesty.

There's been a 964 parked in a carpark down near the intersection of Main North road and Nottage terrace that I've seen as I pass by on most mornings. I always admire it. I think it's a nice looking car. :dunno:

here you go guys , trust me i own it and others :mrgreen:; want to see the race car

Attachments

• trademe 964.JPG
    trademe 964.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 68
  • IMGP1728 rear.jpg
    IMGP1728 rear.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 77
You're still missing the photo of the side indicator ;)

nah.. porsches, so ordinary... i want to see pics of the pickup behind the race car...

Last edited:
nah.. porches, so ordinary... i want to see pics of the pickup behind the race car...

Porsche. Please.

Oh and as a sidenote, it's BoxSter. Bloody Porsche Boxster. Every now and then I gotta read it misspelled in some Finnish newspaper or better yet, a contest where you can win a Porche Boxter for the weekend. Not that such ignorance drives me nuts, but .. well it does. <_<

Still waiting for pics of the left indicator.

^pull up a chair, it's gonna take a while

suspicious lot aren't we , it's only a 1991 porsche , it's not really close to being a super car . And listed for sale at the moment for $40,000nz .
Now the new project is far more interesting , i have a 1972 911 t that is being built to become an exact copy of the 1972 Kremer lemans car running the correct 2.5ltr 270hp engine. Now that may not sound alot but lets compare that to a new porsche

New 997 GT3 RS 300hp per tonne

Kremer ST 330hp per tonne !!!

you can follow this on my blog under gallery at our website www.early911nz.yolasite.com

Attachments

• Picture%202.jpg
    Picture%202.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Looks nice, however your web page isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.