My renault megane coup? & CC

Why do some new posters always get flak for no good reason? Welcome him, and do not shun him. [...]If its a community, stop being skeptical of every new user.
Loads of people in car forums generally love to pretend they own something they don?t for their Ego (or whatever goes on there) ... this Forum has had it?s share of those and it seems to be getting more these days. These reactions don?t come from nowhere - we are just sick of it.

I agree that it?s sad that a lot of new Users are now "welcomed" by not so nice comments - but the Forum Rules obviously lists a requiement of proof. Maybe the moderators should put this sub-forum under moderation so that new Users may only create a thread when they?ve submittet proof to a mod or so ... maybe a "approved by mod" before the general public is let loose could change the tone here again? Dunno ...

Last edited:
I can't help but like the GT-R no matter what anyone says. They're not rare around here, there's one around the corner from my house in fact and it blends in nicely with the Audis and BMWs. It's quite a wealthy part of town.

megane -> GT-R

bit of a step up? :p

it'll be like jumping into a new universe

megane -> GT-R

bit of a step up? :p

it'll be like jumping into a new universe

That is true Haha.

We will have the car on wednesday. But that depends on the weather since belgium is getting raped by snow storms right now.

The nissan garage are bastards trying to sell my parents a new kit for their GT-R the kit itself costs 9000 euro without painting and putting it on. :|.

I honestly cant wait untill summer again since we will be going to track days then.

Involving my own car, poor thing is suffering from the cold. Stock tires suck hard on snowy roads so it seems I will have to buy new snow tires tommorow.

I know double posts are evil but still

The GT-R has finally arrived

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

Last edited:
lol whos that guy sitting in the passenger when u taking the pic :O

wow, who would've though, he isn't bullshitting :D

congrats!!!!

can you choose the language of the computer? i would leave it in english i think :)

lol whos that guy sitting in the passenger when u taking the pic :O

My best friend. he is also the one sitting in the car in the frontal picture.

wow, who would've though, he isn't bullshitting :D

congrats!!!!

can you choose the language of the computer? i would leave it in english i think :)

I never bullshit :p

Yes you can choose the language but my parents arent flued in english so yeah.

My parents Have already been buying stuff for it -_-. They got winter tires and rims from the Nissan garage which apparently costed 4400 euro in total. But my dad wants to spare the normal tires for the summer. Apparently they look diffferent so I will shoot pictures when its on the car next week.

They also bought the Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust which probably will also be on the car next week.

Somewhere next year there will probably also be a new body kit.

My parents are nuts.

Also most likely there also will be a cabriolet 370Z in about a half year since they are trying to get hold of the showroom model that will be in the garage :lol:

The Megane looks kinda nice, the CC is godawful and I don't really care what your parents drive to be honest.

Your parents obviously got too much money, I'm jealous :D

Nice car, and respect for getting a new exhaust, the stock one sounds too boring.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUZLOqitXo[/YOUTUBE]
That's more like it

Last edited:
Well, good thing you owned Renaults before, so the constant breaking down of the GT-R won't be new to you!

/me runs :D

Well, good thing you owned Renaults before, so the constant breaking down of the GT-R won't be new to you!

/me runs :D

We never had our renaults break down other than the typical small electronics fuckups but a real break down never and those were with the CC my m?gane is still fine for the moment and it has about 40.000 kilometers now so im happy. the only thing that renault lacks are proper service garages most are crap

Last edited:
We had a Twingo once, I am biased. Worst piece of shit EVER. And I drive a SEAT, so that means a lot :D

We had a Twingo once, I am biased. Worst piece of shit EVER. And I drive a SEAT, so that means a lot :D

Twingos ARE the worst renault car you could buy.

Here we basically avoid them since only bad drivers tend to buy them :lol:.

Last edited: