My "ride"

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
Alright, I know its not a car, and I wasn't going to post this, but I feel the two-wheeled community is poorly represented on this site.:p Besides, I think I posted up the car a long time ago.

Here she is, '05 Yamaha R6. I've made a couple changes, including reverting back to plain black fairings, as I didn't like the flames that came with it. Also took off the side signals, replaced them with Proton led's, as I don't like the snail-eyes sticking out the side. I totally took off the rear fender, replaced the rear brakelight with one that has integrated led signals, and mounted the plate flush on the undertail...I think this might be borderline illegal, but I have yet to be harrassed by Johhny Law for it. As far as performance goes, there isn't much that really needs to be changed; got a Scorpion high-mount titanium exhaust and a K&N filter :mouse: Come spring, I'll change the tires out to the infamous Pilot Powers, load up a Powercommander (to remap the ECU with a laptop) and maybe some slidestops (witchcraft for the valves).
The bike has totally ruined cars for me, nothing feels the same anymore, nothing feels as fast or wild. I recommend that none of you buy one.

100_1623.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1627.jpg

HPIM1480.jpg

Nice!

What kind of fuel mileage do you usually get?

Totally depends on riding style...If you can stick to the highways and be conservative with your right hand, I've heard of people getting up to 50mpg. I typically get around 40. But you have to take into consideration that sportbikes need 91 or higher octane, and usually only get about 120-150 miles on a tank.

Last edited:
anyone else thinks a charged bike makes no sense at all?

a bike is all about throttle respons, and revving up FAST
a turbo kills throttle response, and a supercharger makes it rev slower
NA is the only way to go on a bike imho

:+1:

I don't know if I could manage a turbo'd bike...600's are peaky enough, I think adding a turbo would just knock me off. When I dip into the throttle, the fun starts at 3000, then hits you at 5000. If you aren't holding on and ready for it, 9000 will knock you off, and at 12,000 you have to be really careful. The front wheel will lift at 9000 in first, 12,000 in second. Cruising along at 40 in second, all you have to do is let off the gas for a split second, then get back on it hard, and the front will point skyward.

let me steal it!

:mrgreen:

Agreed!
And thanks for posting your bike, klutch...I just love bikes, specially the 3 "R"s (R1, R6 and R7).
A few years ago I had a Suzuki GSXF750 and I know what you said about ruining cars....hopefully once I graduate (next year!) I can afford to have a bike again!:)

Agreed!
And thanks for posting your bike, klutch...I just love bikes, specially the 3 "R"s (R1, R6 and R7).
A few years ago I had a Suzuki GSXF750 and I know what you said about ruining cars....hopefully once I graduate (next year!) I can afford to have a bike again!:)

The R7...man, that thing is like a wet dream on wheels. So rare, so expensive...the greatest handling bike out of the box. Its too bad that used examples are going for like $25,000 these days...

000_1008.jpg

R7:|

i've never even heard about that bike

The R7...man, that thing is like a wet dream on wheels. So rare, so expensive...the greatest handling bike out of the box. Its too bad that used examples are going for like $25,000 these days...

000_1008.jpg

25000 is MV AGUSTA territory...
:lmao:

I've built a HVA WR 250 out of old junk parts.. :)

I just remembered an issue of "Fast Bikes" where they tested the "R7/11". That is, a R7 with a R1 engine. They claimed it was one of the best packages ever.

Last edited:
Its great! I finally made it with Kimberly Hart, the pink ranger, and Trini Kwan, the yellow one, wants to have a threesome!

I'm actually more of a Ghostrider clone, everything I have is black. Its worth it, just to be able to wear these boots:
sidi_vertebra_race_black_large.jpg