Game: My Summer Car

Apparently there's a boat and you can drive across the lake to town.

There is, near the house. Much easier to go to the town than with car.

By the way, does anyone else have performance related problems with this game? I get really atrociuos framerates (640M, 3th generation i5). It isn't really playable at all, even on the lowest settings. I have to build a new PC for this. :(

I love that after 20 hours I get to discover there's a boat! I have no performance issues on the desktop (GTX 1070 is proving sufficient :lol:) but I tried installing it on the laptop and it doesn't seem to like integrated graphics very much, assembly is workable but driving isn't. Think it's got a i5-3220M with something like a Intel HD4000, a few years old.

Last edited:
There is, near the house. Much easier to go to the town than with car.

By the way, does anyone else have performance related problems with this game? I get really atrociuos framerates (640M, 3th generation i5). It isn't really playable at all, even on the lowest settings. I have to build a new PC for this. :(

I love that after 20 hours I get to discover there's a boat! I have no performance issues on the desktop (GTX 1070 is proving sufficient :lol:) but I tried installing it on the laptop and it doesn't seem to like integrated graphics very much, assembly is workable but driving isn't. Think it's got a i5-3220M with something like a Intel HD4000, a few years old.

Pretty much this.
I got a refund because my integrated graphic card makes driving impossible.

I caved and bought it. Died once by driving in 3rd gear in the van. That's how I found out you lose all turning abilities when braking. :)

I delivered firewood at dusk and had to drive back home in this:

It was very difficult disengaging the parking brake and switching hydraulics when you can't see anything.

Shit.

:lol:

Well, push it.

I ended up restarting. I've been chopping wood after I die and restart because that's usually the first phone call is that somebody wants firewood. So, that's all I had done during the second round.

Third time now! I parked the tractor and trailer by the house filled with firewood. Since the sewage truck was needed and I had 1/4 tank of fuel left after going to the wrong house, I figured I should go into town and fill up. Sewage truck goes the right speed, and is not as susceptible to crashing. On your way into town, there's police on the highway and require you to stop, get out (WTF?), and do a BAC test. Since I drank and then went to bed, I was sober that morning. :D I passed!

I actually got to the quickie mart too early so, I drank beer that was sitting on the passenger seat with a bag of chips. Filled the truck, got groceries and filled the jerry can. 1200 finnies later. <_<

15252680_10154786207633653_1841445974041862558_o.jpg

I would've restarted again but I just got fuel!!!

I walked all the way back to the house and got the tractor. Thought I could hook the tow strap to the back of the tractor but, due to where the truck was, the tractor would roll down and crash despite the parking brake being set.
15259663_10154786262213653_5305220081364003147_o.jpg

REALLY?!
15235872_10154786331943653_6311827630164534862_o.jpg

Oh, the parking brake was set which glues you to the freaking ground. Also, this is the next day, I drove back home because the fatigue bar was red and I don't know if you die from stress in this game. It was also pitch black and you can't see anything.
15194485_10154786344408653_6235926699024131968_o.jpg

I ended up flat towing the tractor back home by using the sewage truck's rear tow cable. Tractor has no tow hook/cable so, if you roll that, you're completely screwed, the van however has tow hooks like the sewage truck. I found out that if you stop while towing, the tractor crashes into you flipping the truck over.

Last edited:
Also, BAC test? :lol: This game is much MUCH more complex then I expected.

My Summer Car

Blood alcohol test. You blow into the thingy and you either get a fine or the officer puts the tester away and you're good.

There's one officer perched on the crest on both sides and then a cop car and officer at the bottom, second guy holds a stop sign. On my way back home, l see skid marks and an AI car in the ditch, another car finishing a u turn and a log truck trying to turn around as well all in from of the first officer. :lol:

This game doesn't look like much but it's got some crazy details.

walking back was bearable because I surfed the internet on my phone and just re aimed when walking got off course.

Last edited:

OMG. I can't be bothered to walk to a barn even, the pace is so mind-numbingly slow.

Yes. This game needs a running/sprint feature. I think the dev actually knows this and wants to implement it into the game.

So, the internet told me that delivering wood to the guys house is a-ok while he's not outside. Nope! all that wood I've had sitting in the trailer waiting for the call was now wasted. Also starting your septic suck at dusk and finishing in pitch black will not mean you get paid despite the guy sitting outside drinking.

Yeah, I tried google translating that but found out that must not be proper proper finnish and very little actually translated through.

Finnish is a little bit difficult for machine translation...