N?rburgring Cocomeet - Aug. 27-30 - (THIS WEEKEND ZOMG YOU GUYS)

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I'm a bit late for Ringmeet, but it looks like work (w?rk?) is sending me to cover WEC now. HOLY CRAP!

Anyone else going to be in the area? I'll be wandering around like a madwoman most of the day and trying to get w?rk done, but maybe we can get together for foodstuffs after one of the days or meet for lunch or something?

Anyone want to show me a good place for brats and/or Tex-Mex that I can raise an eyebrow at?

- coco (does exist!)

P.S.: Saturday lunch is tied up, and obviously I want to see WEC and at least a few of the support races, but other than that: GO! Where should I go, what should I see, how can I lick the Porsche 919 and claim it for Puffalumpkind? (Red one, please. I don't care if it's not the winner--it's #1 in coco's heart.)

Last edited:
Tex-Mex? In the middle of nowhere in Germany? :lol:

Unfortunately I have to work on Saturday, otherwise I might have considered coming around...

That's kinda of a crap timing, but good luck!
Also, have fun! :D

There a few people who are close enough and may want to hook up. Sadly I am not one of them as it would be great to see you again but have fun!

You can come join us in helping Joe move house on sunday :D

Oh, WEC is on the GP track only and not Nordschleife. Dagnabbit.

I'd love to, but I already promised Joe I'd help him move. We should just kidnap you and force you to help us.

Careful.
She has chemical defenses.

Holy crap, a wild coco appears in the German wilderness!

/me checks his calendar...

I'm still free this weekend, so I'd definitely love to meet. So coco, tell more about your timing constraints...

Sorry, I am in the area but I also promised Joe I would help him move.

Sunday is Joeday for me as well, but I could maybe take the car for a spin on Saturday afternoon/evening if something is happening then!?

Jay, I just realized we joined the merry world of Final Gear on the exact same day! :)

Reactions: Jay
My private helicopter hasn't turned up, otherwise I'd be there.

Anyone want to show me a good place for brats and/or Tex-Mex that I can raise an eyebrow at?
To elaborate further - I can be there Friday evening (not really fond of that, though), Saturday or Sunday. I am at a loss regarding Tex-Mex places (see Eye-Q's post ;)), but can show you some Currywurst or Kebab places. ;) Other activities could include a lap, if that's not already covered for you in much more exciting cars by your contacts anyway.

I read that you're leaving for Germany tomorrow - but I'm sure you can find time to post an answer here. And if not, I'm also reachable via Twitter.

So 'Lump, much Deutsch, very bunny.

Wishing you lulz and huge balls furs Wochenende.