N?rburgring Cocomeet - Aug. 27-30 - (THIS WEEKEND ZOMG YOU GUYS)

Okay--here's the plan:
1. See if I can nudge up the interview re: work stuff. Plan on meeting at the 'ring entrance at 5 anyway.
2. See if I can get a cheap rental. I'd really like to drive one lap, man. Really, really.
3. If all else fails, haul tail to the 'ring ticket entrance anyway after I'm done. It's basically down the street, so...it's on like Puffalump Kong. I'll keep DanRoM in the loop since he forwarded on contact info.

I'm down for Mayen for food, or wherever you said was Not Crap. Not Crap is better than the nothing I usually get for German food! Sausages and beer FTW.

Alternately, if someone wants to let a coco fahrten in their car, let me know soon? There aren't a ton of places that seem to rent for one lap, heh.

I have ample experience being the slow car at LeMons and got to see the whole keep right thing yesterday. Last thing I want to do is bork someone's car, heh.

As I couldn't make it to the inspection in time I'll be driving the Espace, so not really a track day car plus it has the chineses understeer of hell tires...sorry...but of course if all else fails, we can take it around ;)

"Collection" might be a stretch as well...my great collection of two ring laps in proud beaters. At least there's a theme going on.

We'll see, if traffic cools down in the evening I might.

BEATER LYFE.

Ooh! Hey! I see Dr_Grip lurking. I see youuuuuu. Come down this evening, do some laps and eat some food.

- - - Updated - - -

I may have found a rental! Huzzah.

i definitely won't be able to make 5pm, too much shit to take care of today :no: i'll give danrom a call once i know more!

Greetings from my summer holidays in the island oft R?gen, with EDGE mobile data. I'm out!

I see you've picked the only German island large enough to park Lucillle :clap:
There is the reason he registered the car in Berlin: It's the only German city where it fits with both plates within the same city limits.

Aww!

I'm in the area now, getting something cool to drink and then probably wait for further developments at Breidscheid. Just give me a shout when anyone is there!

I will have a Golf! For one lap, at least. OTW shortly; I come bearing Paffenst?cken.

The earliest I could leave is in an hour or so, so I'd be in the area probably after 8-8:30 pm -.- not sure that's entirely sensible...

Being sensible is not what this is about. :D

Track open again, Beni and I are watching cars at the entrance and waiting for coco.

We could eat around 8 or half past, I wouldn't mind. Nobody is behaving sensibly here. ;)

Sorry, I decided not to come as there was too much left to do at home with packing and cleaning and I didn't want to leave GF responsible for it. A week earlier or later and I'd have been there no problem!