NBA 2010-2011

Wow, Udonis Haslem played well in this game. I guess he's more than healthy again. If the Heat bench are contributing this well in the following games the Bulls are going to have their hands full.

That win made it that much tougher for the Bulls because they lost home court advantage for now (they'll get it back if they win at least 1 out of the next 2 games in Miami).

I guess it's because of the travel. Dallas and OKC are playing tomorrow even though they are moving to OKC and just played yesterday because they are pretty close to each other.

What an impossible comeback from Dallas and especially Nowitzki ! Down 15 with 6 minutes to play, Thunder already celebrating and then Nowitzki took over...

Yeah, and especially in game 4, the most important game in a best-of-7 series IMO because, unless it's 3-0 already, one of the teams is up 2-1 and at the end of the game, the series will be either 2-2 or 3-1; HUGE difference one game can make. There's no way OKC is getting out of this.

Both series' are 3-1 now. 2006 Finals repeat here we come. :D

Definitely didn't see Mike Brown ending up as the new head coach of the Lakers. Maybe he'll be able to get some more defense out of the the Lakers like he did with the Cavaliers (although the Lakers have been pretty good defensively so far).

Congrats to Dallas also for their second trip to the Finals. Payback time ?

Are...you...kidding me?...:shock:

That basically showed that D.Rose can't perform under extreme pressure; he's just too young.

Anyway, Miami vs. Dallas is going to be epic! :w00t:

This should be a great Finals. I'm really hoping the Mavericks can win it all, just because it would be nice to see after all these years both Nowitzki and Kidd get a ring. I think especially Dirk has a lot prove after disappointing '06 Finals. But the Heat are going to give them hell, that's for sure.

(optimistic) Prediction: Mavericks 4 - 2 Heat

Wow. Crazy finish for the Heat. If they play like that every game, the Mavs won't have a chance.

Wow. Crazy finish for the Heat. If they play like that every game, the Mavs won't have a chance.

Yeah, the Heat are in another stratosphere in these playoffs. Miami wasn't even playing their best basketball of late and they still got the win. The Mavericks need to make some fairly dramatic changes (and even that won't probably enough) if they want to have a chance to win these Finals. Right now it looks like the Heat are going to run away with it.

Hmm...I wonder why the LeBron haters/Chicago fans of this forum haven't replied to this thread for while...:hmm:

:p

What an impossible comeback from Dallas and especially Nowitzki ! Down 15 with 6 minutes to play, Thunder already celebrating and then Nowitzki took over...

lol...for a second I thought this post had to do with today's game. What a comeback from Dallas! Again.

Hah ! It seems Dallas prefers comebacks.

Edit: Just found this:

312731816.jpg

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I can't see anything, Loop. :dunno:

Yeah, that was an amazing comeback; James and Wade started celebrating too early, and they were out of focus for the rest of the game.

I don't think they'll make that mistake again, knowing first hand how the Mavs can put together a comeback like that.