Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
thanks NBC, you can suck my nuts!
apparently the video is "not available from my location"
GeoIP is being used for evil, not good.
oh well - I have the episodes.. lying around.. somewhere ;)

They should be showing this stuff at 3am instead of poker. I mean, the only one I've ever actually seen was Miami Vice, and back then my shoe size was larger than my age. They'd certainly get a niche viewership...

They should be showing this stuff at 3am instead of poker. I mean, the only one I've ever actually seen was Miami Vice, and back then my shoe size was larger than my age. They'd certainly get a niche viewership...
For sure. I've never seen any of those shows except the A-Team which I've downloaded and watched. I'm watching Miami Vice right now. :lol:

Although the "Wednesday" leads me to believe that perhaps they'll actually be airing these on Wednesday nights or something, but their schedule doesn't make any mention of it. Perhaps in the upcoming weeks or something...

Miami Vice, cool music on that one - location issue, proxy server is your friend.

EDIT/ The only one I have not watched is Emergency - yes I even saw Alfred Hitchcock first time around (I was very young and had "liberal" parents wrt bed time).

+1...that poker garbage...who bothers watch random nobodies play poker? They dumped "NBC All Night" (Leno and Conan from a couple days prior) to accommodate poker. Lame.

Miami Vice, cool music on that one - location issue, proxy server is your friend.

Miami.Vice.COMPLETE.DVDRip.XviD

In the process of downloading all 38.9GB of it. ETA 3 days. :lol: Stupid slow connection.

Miami.Vice.COMPLETE.DVDRip.XviD

In the process of downloading all 38.9GB of it. ETA 3 days. :lol: Stupid slow connection.

Pshh... I remember downloading Flight Simulator 2004 by torrent ages ago. I started it when I went on vacation, and it didn't finish until about an hour before I got home - a week later.

EDIT: World's most unceremonious 100th post.

Pshh... I remember downloading Flight Simulator 2004 by torrent ages ago. I started it when I went on vacation, and it didn't finish until about an hour before I got home - a week later.

I win. I downloaded the ~50 gigs of ALL Stargate SG-1 episodes at the time (something like 7 seasons) and it literally took me a month. I think it was a public torrent and I was on 256k at the time. Good times.

Some other goodies I've downloaded:

• MacGyver.COMPLETE.DVDRip.XviD (47.4 GB)
  • The.A-Team.COMPLETE.DVDRip.XviD (33.4GB) -- downloaded twice actually as the previous pack I had had some TVRips in it
  • The.Pretender.COMPLETE.WS.DVDRip.XviD (29.4 GB)
  • Planet.Earth.2006.1080p.HDDVD.x264-AJP (48.0 GB)
Hard drives FTW! ^_^ 1.5mbit FTL though. :(

But Flight Simulator was only 3 GB! Stargate SG-1's 50+ gigs is still over 1 gb/day.

But Flight Simulator was only 3 GB! Stargate SG-1's 50+ gigs is still over 1 gb/day.

Oh, well then... :lol: Pick a better torrent next time. :p

Yay, I've been looking for episodes of the A-Team. Torrent wouldn't work well because cable modem + apartment complex + lots of people with cable = really really really really really effing slow speeds.