Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

i have the same problem as well, downloaded the booster pack like a few days ago. fucked up the entire game, but i didnt know that till like today.. i hardly ever play NFS.

It would be good if the booster pack worked... but oh well....i still have LFS : p

im sorry but i thought this game was terrible..
got it for 360

horrible gameplay
announcers annoying
car customization isnt what it should be

C-

thanks! :D

Now I'll just wait for a mod that allows input of non-game cars like what is done to GTA San Andreas.
From what I've read on those forums, no-one seems to be interested in making a mod so that we can add cars :(

No, i mean the bug where the game doesn't acknowledge control input and just continues executing the last registered input for a few seconds, even though you've pressed a dozen other buttons in the mean time and then it finally goes "AAAH, BUTTONS HAVE BEEN PRESSED", executes all of them at the same time and you end up upside down in a ditch.
Yeah, that is quite annoying. I think it's because of the new "improved" handling system, all of the cars feel like buses through corners.

Do any of you have some tips for the drift races?.

There isn't much to drifting in this game, just follow the basics, connect your drifts, follow racing lines, don't enter corners at a million miles per hour but then don't go in slow :p and stay close to the edge. Some tracks for drifting seem to have no corners or they are short, so you have to connect your drifts, tight tracks are pretty difficult, and banked corners and corners that are tight at the entry and wide at the exit I never got the hang of.

Use the practice mode before actually competing. Also try and keep the drifts smooth :wink:

My tip would be: Play another game.. :wheelchair:

My game stopped working after i installed the patch. It gets to the very first loading screen before the Intro video, and crashes.

My game stopped working after i installed the patch. It gets to the very first loading screen before the Intro video, and crashes.
You might have gotten the wrong patch (there are different versions for euro/us etc)