Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

When the UK release date ?Looks pretty impressive , although I'm preying it'll be better than Carbon....

Whats in it? GTR Proto on Autobahn and tuned M3 in Nevada? Same as XBL then...

^ Can't be worse then Carbon... I just hope they fixed the AI a bit... I'm one of the guys that is pretty fast until at somewhere near the end shit might happen and then the AI doesn't scale down quick enough and even though I had a 90% oerfect race I'm still fucked... Resorted to cheating then and still they were breathing down my neck. I hatred it soooo much...

^ I know what you mean Buba. That always pissed me off. Or the "Why the hell is the AI gaining faster than possible on me"

I know how you feel (runs a 2.3 Ghz Celeron, but other than that, the rest of the computer can run it, it seems...)

Edit: didn't notice that it was on the wrong page... I was responding to Final Daihatsu

^ I know what you mean Buba. That always pissed me off. Or the "Why the hell is the AI gaining faster than possible on me"

Yeah it fucks up the whole game. YOu're not being rewarded for driving good. I hope they got that this time...

It is the same demo Buba and I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing. I'm able to run it with no problems but the fan on my ATI card is going into overdrive :p.

I'll probably download it as usual and if I like the full product, then I'll go ahead and buy it. It looks like though I'll buy it because I liked the demo quite a bit. Smoke is definitely very cool. So is the damage. This is something that can fill my void from LFS.

Specs of my machine:
E6300
2 GB Dual Channel RAM
ATI X1900XTX

Last edited:
Yeah, I usually do the same thing and have done so with the previous NFS titles -- warezed the full game, liked it a lot, so bought it.

I have finished downloading the demo. If anyone wants me to upload it into an FTP, let me know, but it won't be there until tomorrow or later.

Yeah, I usually do the same thing and have done so with the previous NFS titles -- warezed the full game, liked it a lot, so bought it.

It is the best way to protect an investment and not give a company a dime if their product sucks.

Nevermind. :)

Last edited:
wow finally it is out :) still downloading at 10% tho

OK, I wasn't quick enough...I'll cancel the upload ;)
Hidden_Hunter informed me #10 is like 75MB, so I said screw it and just redownloaded the whole thing. It'll be done in 25min.

Thanks though! <3

Yeah, I think both files zipped were over 200MB, so that's cool.

Anyone else find the game to be a bit twitchy....or something? It just doesn't feel quite right for some reason :think:

Slo-mo wrecks are cool though with the new damage system, and the fact that you can actually total your car.

You know, I really like this edition. Okay, so the smoke sucks ass (I think I have it on high), but let's hope that's just the demo and not the final product.

I'll be buying this one for sure.

I have an 8800GTS, but it still seems doesn't seem as smooth as it should be for some reason. In some areas, I'm getting over 150fps, so it's not a framerate issue. Maybe it's just me....or the full version will be smoother.

Overall though, I like it.

I love the demo, it's so fun smashing up the M3 in the desert :). If you have a duo core processor, I think, then you can run it because I tried the demo on my dads laptop. He's got a 1.83ghz duo core. But you need really good graphics.

Finally for anyone who still can't download it, here's the most mirrors I can find:
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/prostreet/demo