Need For Speed 11 - ProStreet

my drag car is a scooby sti, it has over 1000hp and clears 1/4mile under 8seconds.

as for wheelie competition, im still trying to get a perfect muscle car.

as for wheelie competition, im still trying to get a perfect muscle car.

Damn, I got to save up for a STi then. My Cobalt hit 10.98 before, but I can't do it consistently.

Woot for infinite free STi's! ^_^

EBGames sent me a code for buying through them and it unlocked the car for me. My current grip car is a ~800 HP STi. I think I'm gonna go full out on it.

is there a patch out yet to fix the horrible control bugs? i wanna make an evo x to thrash viper's sti. :p

Woot for infinite free STi's! ^_^

EBGames sent me a code for buying through them and it unlocked the car for me. My current grip car is a ~800 HP STi. I think I'm gonna go full out on it.

You mean the code unlocks the STI or gives you a free one in your garage?

The STI was unlocked by default when I started my career, no code needed, but I did have to pay for it. So if it gave you a free scoobie that's pretty cool.

^^Not Bad, my cars at the mo:
767bhp Evo X Grip Car
860bhp R34 Speed car
660bhp RX7 Drift car
700bhp Supra speed car

Plus I had a Pagani Zonda, but I sold it :(

^^Not Bad, my cars at the mo:
767bhp Evo X Grip Car
860bhp R34 Speed car
660bhp RX7 Drift car
700bhp Supra speed car

Plus I had a Pagani Zonda, but I sold it :(

How easy is it to get money? Because you all seem to have really powerful cars.

You had a Zonda? Doesn't it cost $700,000 in the game?

How easy is it to get money? Because you all seem to have really powerful cars.

You had a Zonda? Doesn't it cost $700,000 in the game?

I found a promotional trainer on gamecopyworld if you'd like to skip the legwork and check out the cars, although they still need unlocked.
I won't link to the site because I don't trust their ads to be entirely non-malicious, but googling the phrase "nfs pro street promotional trainer" w/o quotes will get you the download page (just click the blue floppy next to the +5 trainer description).

Last edited:
I'll probably play the game through once before I use cheat though. As of right now, the S13 is still competitive, it's the Cobalt that has problems. So I think I'll just save up and get the STi, then earn quick money using that.

This game is actually pretty fun for an arcade game. The controls you can get to used to without a problem.

It is an addicting game, I like it.

You mean the code unlocks the STI or gives you a free one in your garage?

The STI was unlocked by default when I started my career, no code needed, but I did have to pay for it. So if it gave you a free scoobie that's pretty cool.
I mean it makes the price of the car $0. I bought like 3 and tuned them for each mode. :lol:

Woohoo, I am the showdown king!

PS. Does anyone else find the speed runs almost impossible with a keyboard!?
A bit hard at time, but pretty doable.

Drag racing is the thing I suck at with a keyboard. I always do a big burnout at the line, even if I'm at 0 revs when it says "Go!". :(

finished the game last nite, was quite a mission to beat the last boss, took me a few trys before i cracked it.

right now i will just concentrate on 1/4mile and drift only(also working on all bonus level4 parts). my aim is to get a sub 7sec 1/4mile time. As for drift, i need to crack 7000pts. i can get 6000pts quite easily with my 560bhp Lotus Elise.

And here are my main 4 cars for races, with more in the garage for backup or collection purpose only :p

Lotus Elise @ 560bhp (Drift)
Pagani Zonda @ 865bhp (Grip car, so far the only car that has level 4 for everything)
Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 @ 902bhp (TopSpeed)
Lamborghini Murci?lago @ 1102bhp (Drags) which traps 1/2mile @ 11.70 @ 403km/h and 1/4mile in 7.81secs.

BMW E46 M3
BMW E92 M3
BMW Z4M Coupe
Pagani Zonda
Ford GT
Skyline R35
Skyline R34
Skyline Prototype
Dodge Challenger 761bhp (the one and only muscle car for wheelie competition only, this car will pull a 300m+ wheelie if shifted correctly + NOS)
Dodge Viper
Porsche 911 GT2
Porsche 911 T
Lotus Elise
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Subaru Impreza STI

Last edited:
Do you think that a 2.2hgz Core 2 duo processor + 2gb ram + Ati radeon hd 2600 would be able to run it at max settings and in high resolution?

E6300 Core2Duo, 2 GB dual channel RAM, ATI Radeon 1900XTX. 90% max settings and 1680x1050 resolution.

Do you think that a 2.2hgz Core 2 duo processor + 2gb ram + Ati radeon hd 2600 would be able to run it at max settings and in high resolution?

You're video card might hold you back. I have a X1950GT, which is about the same performance as the HD2600XT, I have to turn down the world detail to medium and the shadow to medium. But other than that I can max out everything else at 1440x900.

E6300 Core2Duo, 2 GB dual channel RAM, ATI Radeon 1900XTX. 90% max settings and 1680x1050 resolution.
Can you please post a screenshot so that I can see how clear it is?

Actually I think that it would be cool if everyone who had ProStreet posted a screenshot of their best car in the game...

Last edited:

never.

check my sig for my pc spec, im running 1024x768 with medium setting to get 50~60fsp, anything higher and it will start to lag. Your pc is pretty much similar to mine, except for your gfx is much better, but it will never rape the game in max setting.