Need help finding some information

Lilleput

Car(s)
Ford S-Max Titanium - 268hp
I have been looking for info on the War on Iraq and the build up to the actual event happening. I have been looking mainly for newspaper articles but with wery poor luck.

So if any of you know of any pref. larger articles on this subject please wright or if you just know of some online databases with (Free) articles.

(Findarticles.com sucked for me.)

Re: Need help finding some information

Lilleput said:
I have been looking for info on the War on Iraq and the build up to the actual event happening. I have been looking mainly for newspaper articles but with wery poor luck.

So if any of you know of any pref. larger articles on this subject please wright or if you just know of some online databases with (Free) articles.

(Findarticles.com sucked for me.)

Have you tried your local library? I know that a lot of libraries here in the US have article/journal databases which are really nice when searching for particular topics.

fluke667 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_war

Just out of curiousity: is that considered a reputable source when writing research papers?

jeffy777 said:
fluke667 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_war

Just out of curiousity: is that considered a reputable source when writing research papers?

As long as i dont put wikipedia in the footnote but fiddle around and link its info to the "See also" and References its all good.. What the executives dont know wont hurt em'

Look at the archive of the Financial Times they have a lot of sources and it goes back for ages, although I am sure it costs money, but I have an account. I will have a look tomorrow, but it might take ages to find something good.

Where are you thinking about? Sources from mid to late 2002 or even before? Early 2003? Or March 2003 until today? (I hope I got the dates right ;) )

Its the Bush Jr war if you will :)

Im looking for any information about and the buildup too it. Im trying to find articles from det bigger american / english newspapers but keep ending up with like the Hillbilly Times or the articles i find are less than a page.

^^

Thanks alot, thats a great link! though alot of the links are dead, sadly the Timesonline one is too and i have been trying to find one there.

Screw that. Ask me anything and I'll fill you in.

p.s. Don't forget to mention the alleged phone tapping/spying on UN officials by the Americans and British...which was around the time of the build up to war (they wanted to know the voting intentions of the security council etc...)

I think the best way to go about this is to outline what you want to disucss, and then search for specific articles on that. (instead of sifting through all the articles around that time)