Need some help with my Biology assignment.

yep finalgear.com will get credited! you guys are so nice, you're the only forum that has asked for credit. (i've posted this on 4 forums and myspace so far hahaha).

Haha, don't blame me people when I joking asked to be credited and am now making us look like squares!

and yes, BOOBS! but they're not big ones though, so why are you excited :p

Boobs are boobs, full stop!! I don't have a problem with them..... :whistle: :lol:

Wouldnt be final gear without someone mentioning Boobs hey!

Exhibit A: This thread
Exhibit B: [URL="http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=19945&page=7"]This Thread[/URL]

Last edited:
my gf's report:

left arm, right thumb. she's lefthanded, but very much ambidextrous (unlike me)

and yes, BOOBS! but they're not big ones though, so why are you excited :p

well formed is better than large sized ;)

yes I realize that it sounds sleezy :D

Last edited:
Haha, don't blame me people when I joking asked to be credited and am now making us look like squares!

Boobs are boobs, full stop!! I don't have a problem with them..... :whistle: :lol:

Wouldnt be final gear without someone mentioning Boobs hey!

Exhibit A: This thread
Exhibit B: [URL="http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=19945&page=7"]This Thread[/URL]

i was actually considering putting THANKS FINALGEAR or something to that effect at the beginning of each paragrapy a la james may :p

i was actually considering putting THANKS FINALGEAR or something to that effect at the beginning of each paragrapy a la james may :p

Haha, thats awesome. You should :D That way we get credit without being credited

Riiiiiiiight.....good to know.

Oh come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of there. ;)

It'd be weird if somebody here backed me up on it though... *shuts the windows* :unsure:

Me: Left arm, right thumb
My sister: Left arm, left thumb
My mom: Right arm, left thumb
My dad: Right arm, right thumb

Me: Left arm, right thumb
My sister: Left arm, left thumb
My mom: Right arm, left thumb
My dad: Right arm, right thumb

Do you take more after your mother or father, character wise? Very interesting.

Do you take more after your mother or father, character wise? Very interesting.

I'd say I take more after my mother. And if you think that's interesting, you should see the patch of blond hair I have on my right knee. :mrgreen: (my mother has blond hair, but my dad, my sister and I have black/dark brown hair)

Oh come on, there's nothing to be ashamed of there. ;)

Yeah exactly! It's totally natural, I mean I too do it with my Le.....

It'd be weird if somebody here backed me up on it though... *shuts the windows* :unsure:

.....Oh.... yeah. It would be. :unsure:

Right arm, left thumb.

I spent about a minute trying to force myself to fold my left arm overtop my right, and kept ending up with my right overtop anyway. :blink:

double left

@teh roxors: Lucky Star is badass.

@blaro ambidex, mostly right

@ambermorn ...no, no im not going to say anything about boobs. i'm a big girl now