Need to lose weight? The Chery-Riich M5 has arrived!

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
China's newest appetite suppressant!
chery-riich-m5-1-458x276.jpg

chery-riich-m5-3-458x323.jpg

chery-riich-m5-4-458x327.jpg

On sale in China now. Luckily not on sale elsewhere.

You'll lose a ton of weight if you buy one of those. Especially when you crash it. Legs are overrated anyway.

I don't think it's that bad. Certainly better than some of those cheap Daewoo (Chevy) Mattis or Renault Logan sort of cars, or even a Panda.

Those optional 13 inch wheels look so much better than the 9's that come as standard. :thumbup:

It looks like the different parts of the car were all designed separately by different people then pulled out of a hat at random to make up the end result.

The first thing I thought of was the episode of Family Guy with 'Bitch Stewie', only this thing is 'Bitch Yaris'.

DO NOT WANT.

I don't think it's that bad. Certainly better than some of those cheap Daewoo (Chevy) Mattis or Renault Logan sort of cars, or even a Panda.

I was with you right up to the Panda bit.
Still hoping though, that the wheels are too small to be able to roll it onto a RORO car carrier.

It has M5 in the name! that means its good! :p

Maybe they've fitted a knock-off M V10 to it?

I opened the thread expecting a tuner M5... Boy was I surprised when the pics loaded.

The BMW logo is nice and all but they forged a Bentley logo...just sayin, I'm too sleepy to photoshop now, someone else do it.

The sad thing is...if you put a BMW badge on it, people will buy it.