New Buick Enclave photos

Actually, comparing to most of the bricky 4WDs/SUVs, it's pretty nice imo! Knowning GM, it'll be more blockly than that rock.

This is far from an SUV. First of all, it doesn't have any ground clearance. Secondly, it was designed for road use and not offroading. My thinking is that you either have a Van or a proper offroader. Not a people carrier designed to look like one... :cry:

Wizegui said:
This is far from an SUV. First of all, it doesn't have any ground clearance. Secondly, it was designed for road use and not offroading. My thinking is that you either have a Van or a proper offroader. Not a people carrier designed to look like one... :cry:

Why not? Most vans look like shit.

Well compared to the Uplander, yah..... Most of your minivan buyers aren't going to bother with te looks. They just want a proper 7 seater and flexible space..... Cross overs just aren't good enough at being an offroader or a people carrier.

Did someone at GM break into Toyota's design office and steal prints???

This is a spitting image of the RX330... The folks at GM should have at least tried to hide such a blatent ripoff...

http://img178.imageshack.**/img178/364/buickenclave12tp3.jpg

2050110.019.Mini7L.jpg

I really don't see the resemblance there.

I can kinda see it, but the RX is just fugly :p Forgetting the front, it looks like it has a hint of Aztek!

Gee, let's compare the Enclave to everything because God knows that hell would freeze over if Americans actually produced something original. Oh look, it's a blatant ripoff of a/an (insert car here)!!! GM are dumbasses and are sto0pid!!1111 :roll: