New Duke Nukem Forever teaser trailer

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
The Hero of my childhood has suddenly decided to pop up again. 3D Realms just released a new teaser trailer for Duke Nukem Forever.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cWuteFLUPSY[/youtube]

Could the release be around the corner or is this yet another blip that leads to nothing (E3 trailer anyone?)? I shall remain sceptic. Over the years I've been teased with way too much Duke stuff to believe that the game will ever come out. Yet I somehow would love to be prooven wrong. The original was just too bad ass.

Here's the HD version for those of you with good connections.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29074.html

Last edited:
:bow:

I am really, really glad they didn't get a different guy for his voice.

<--Getting his hopes up. Doesn't care if this is just more smoke and mirrors, this is Duke Nukem we're talking about here!

Are we going to have to wait another 10 years to get a look at the game? God I hope not...

Even though I know I shouldn't be, I am excited for this game to come out...excited again...

Wasn't the Lead designer for this game just give some big $$$$ to finish this game by the end of 2009 or somthing like that? I dunno, I thought I read that somewhere

Good looking trailer, but I'll believe the game is coming out when I see it on store shelves.

How good is it to hear Duke's voice again!! But, I don't think this game will ever see daylight (I'd like to be proved otherwise though).

"When it's done"

Great answer to "When will the game be released?" :lol:

I hope it doesn't end up being another of "those trailers" :S

And I don't think it doesn't look too good. But hey it's Duke so let's hope this is the ONE!

yawn.....

took them like 10 years just to make the trailer, god knows how long we have to wait for the full game : p

btw, duke nukem was my first FPS game. So i hope they will hurry up and finish the game.

I got into video games too late to have played the earlier versions. :(

:lmao: That's so funny, that bitch was freaking out! What hell was that on? Some LotR RPG or something?

WoW. Ventrillo refers to WoW servers. not that i play it. but i know who people who do working in a tech support center for 2 years.