New F1 driver for the Liana in S17?

Whitevanwoman

Jeremy states in his Sunday Times car review today that Sebastien Vettel will be appearing in TG this coming series - presumably to thrash the poor old Liana round the track. :)

Porsche 911 GTS: I love you now I?m all grown up, Helga
Sunday Times, InGear
Jeremy Clarkson Published: 5 June 2011

"I?d pretty much decided over the past year or so that I couldn?t abide Sebastian Vettel. All that finger-pointing when he won a race. And the hair. And the way he blamed his team-mate for the crash last year. Ghastly jumped-up little German prig.

But last weekend, there I was, enjoying a plate of scrambled egg in Monaco, when I looked up to see the man himself, running towards me like he?d just crossed a desert and I had the keys to a fridge full of cold beer. We chatted about his forthcoming appearance on Top Gear and he was utterly charming; delightful."

Enough source for you?

Good to hear. I'm a big Vettel and Formula One fan and always enjoy it when they have Formula One guests on. Normally I'm sent to sleep during the SIARPC section, because I'm not at all interested in the so called "celebrities" (or as I call them, attention whores) they have on. They need more F1 drivers on! :D

No; what they "need" is to expand the F1 board to include other racing drivers. *cough*BTCCguys*cough*

*cough* Sebastian Loeb *cough*

True. I like the BTCC (I regularly attend the races and every single driver is a genuinely nice person, great atmosphere) but hopefully Hammond does another feature on alternate forms of motorsport and they'll get featured again. I Le Mans too and Tom's a great guy, however I don't think that many people other than real petrol heads will have heard of many sportscar drivers. Formula One guys are obviously well known, I have friend who aren't fans of F1 but they still know the names of most the drivers on the grid.