New Ferrari?

eLIX

Car(s)
Audi A4 Avant
ferrari_small.jpg

I found this ferrari on the internet. Is this a real one or not?
It sure looks nice!

It could be related to that "design your own Ferrari" competition that concluded earlier on in the year. There were some stunning entrants in that! This could quite possibly be one of them.

It looks sort of like that Dutch car combined with an Enzo. It's pretty, no doubt about it, but I don't think it matches Ferrari's current line - they seem to have left behind curves like that after the 360.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
It could be related to that "design your own Ferrari" competition that concluded earlier on in the year. There were some stunning entrants in that! This could quite possibly be one of them.

Could be, but i've never seen it and I read an article with pics on those models, and this one wasn't there.

It looks superhot if you ask me.

Some site I can get more coverage of this "event"?

And about the ferrari... I think the front is definately ferrari-like, the back is more... hmm i dno german maybe?
But still, I like it! :)

eLIX said:

Some site I can get more coverage of this "event"?

And about the ferrari... I think the front is definately ferrari-like, the back is more... hmm i dno german maybe?
But still, I like it! :)
http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Ferrari-Design-Competition.htm

Hmm ok, the car you pictured isn't there but thats the comp I was talking about...some seriously good designs there!!!!

This is my favourite :D
http://www.seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Ferrari-Design-Competition-Testarossa-IED-Torino-1280x960.htm

Looks like a pimped-out car (look at the Caddie wheels), with a crappy plastic Enzo-look-a-like body kit was left in the sun too much time and melted. :lol:

Some really nice designs there!

But no sign of the one I posted... Maybe we're on to something here! :shock: :lol:

The one you posted looks horrible.. :/ It looks.. Odd..

That's actually the Ferrari Aurea Concept, a 3D concept designed by some Florence University graduates with the help of Ferrari engineers back in 2003.
ferrari_aurea_concept_0002.jpg

ferrari_aurea_concept_0018.jpg

ferrari_aurea_concept_0009.jpg

More info here.

the only part i like is the interior

http://img228.imageshack.**/img228/5513/ferrariaureaberlinettadgfinter.th.jpg

the concept has been around for a little while, a company called DGF design modded a 360 i believe.

My God...

It's as if Bangle got a hold of some red crayons and snuck into Pininfarina one night...

:lmao: Yeah, I don't like it much either.

This car is so cool, to me it looks like a brisk mix of Enzo + 360 (430)...