New Fiat 500, official photos

Why not aim it at the Mini - both the exterior AND interior look similar, and I bet you won't get much more squeezed than you do in a Mini. The only thing that really separates them is the price.

I wonder what this guy thinks of it:

350px-LuigiIDNTNO.jpg

It's so cute you just want to cuddle it... err in a manly way of course *cough*

An Abarth version sounds like 52 flavours of fun.

The old Fiat 750/850
which looks similar to the Fiat 500
was THE most popular car in my country
some 30 years ago.

I seem to recall that the early press reports clearly stated that Fiat was going after the Mini market-niche, and looking at the official website my impression is that is exactly where they're going. The basic models will probably be cheaper than the Mini, but I'm sure Fiat will offer a trillion options to customise the car, and in the end the final price will be closer to the Mini's. Cheaper still, but close.

Girlie? Not if Abarth has its way:

http://img127.imageshack.**/img127/5506/1958abarthberlina750corfy4.jpg

So yeah, bring on the Fiat 500 Abarth (and make it RWD, while you're at it :) )

I love everything about the way it looks, except for that flat bit on the front. I hope it grows on me, that looks like it's about to become you seriously lovable car.

I'd hate to be seen in one but I love it :D Oh and it gets a Veyron-like steering wheel :p

Wonderful design. I think it would look better with a round exhaust though.

My dad said that he would get one of these over his Stilo Arbath. Don't know how he would squish me and my brothers in it so I guess he was joking. Looks great by the way.:)

Saw the first ones today on the A2 heading west on 4 or 5 transporters....much much cuter than the Mini ;)

6c0d4b4f667bd0595764c6c367953281.jpg

It's build on the Panda platform, so handling will be okay. I'm in love :blink:

... it's a chick mobile dudes... :p

Without a doubt!...but DAMN does it have character, something that new cars lack. This design will look great ten, twenty years from now.

Hey, I wouldn't feel stupid driving it. In fact, I bet, being that it is so small, that it is a blast to drive!

I wouldn't drive a white one though. But in black, with that retro red stipe down the side, hell yeah!