James May: New Lego & Meccano Engineering Series

Where?

Gabrielle, standard English begins sentences with capital letters concludes them with proper punctuations marks. An ellipses (...) is only used when you are leaving a portion of your sentence out. Technically it should only be used when abbreviating a direct quote. Despite common use on the internet, an ellipses does not indicate a pause in speech. We're certainly not the grammar police around here, but good grief give it a little bit of effort. You're clearly an adult with a thorough understanding of English.

Thank you for being so being so understanding, I am dyslexic and that is really the comments I don't need publically blasted for if you have an issue PM by all means

Ok I type how I speak, sorry if that is confusing but its hard enough to get most of the spelling right as I confuse the spell check.

The box didn't ask me for invitation when I joined :blink:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Probably depends on how many members they have. :)

Uploading at a nice steady speed right now.

But... if the FailTrain is christmas, when's Lego?

Christmas on the BBC is two weeks long.

Good old Tiff Needell - he never changes. Looks the same, shouts the same...(just snuck a little ellipsis in there for fun)

I haven't finished watching the latest episode yet, but I'm already looking on Craigslist for slot car sets.

Except when you're quoting Jeremy Clarkson. It's the only other acceptable use of the ellipsis...in the world. Ever.

:lol:

Still waiting for it on the FTPs.

That was simply fantastic. I was happy to see the Aston win it.

I think Tiff was into it more than James.

Excellent work by everyone.

So we have to wait a month for the other two? At least we will have the series 14 of Top Gear to help us get thru the wait.

Best episode so far for me, probably because this is the first one where I actually played with the toy:p Really good idea to to Brooklands, recreating tracks is the funest part of small scale slot cars why not large scale? Best one I ever did was a mini Laguna seca, complete with corkscrew:cool: I was pretty close to joining a club when i was like 12 and becoming one of the nerds:p

Yeah, and I have invites, so PM me if you want one.

Several people have reported no invite needed. I guess they have open registration right now.

They must need all the new seeders they can get with the new shows coming on.

They must need all the new seeders they can get with the new shows coming on.

That could be it because I remember when I joined, I had to get an invite. I got one from someone here in fact.

If you like british tv, it is the site to go to.

Where?

Gabrielle, standard English begins sentences with capital letters concludes them with proper punctuations marks. An ellipses (...) is only used when you are leaving a portion of your sentence out.

I have to admit, I have a bad habit of doing the same thing.

Several people have reported no invite needed. I guess they have open registration right now.

I think I got blacklisted or whatever they call it.

I was signing up, and my PC froze. I guess I hit enter a few times, and they took it as me trying to get multiple accounts. :-(

I just got in, no problem.

Anyhoo, great episode, Scalextric. Probably the best one so far. Though, I must say I shall be looking forward to some banter between him and Oz in the train ep. :D

Episode 4: Scalextric.

Perfect. A toy, no modifications just lots of it, and the space to play. A challenge, the younger and the older, neighbours friends and strangers brought together, enthusiasts and novices. Community, history, skill, charm and achievement. The ambition of the project, and the complete and indivisible attitude of James, Sim and no doubt many others not seen, with a child?s enthusiasm combined with the serious intent and application of solutions.

Statistically, I am half way through my life, and I cannot recall a better piece of television entertainment.