New M5 park on the STREET in LA.

wtf? Foglights? Where is the air intake for those 2 turbochargers?

doesnt look legit to me

^ I think the same. No side vents (albeit they are blind ending and just there for show) and a rather dubious looking monochrome //M badge.

aaah right, it's a body kit... from somewhere real cheap. phew! for a moment I thought BMW had lost it!

The punchline is that the M-Sport pack looks better than the actual M5.

So if what the OP quoted is true, was the BMW driver just being an asshat or humouring the nutter (no offence) that came up to him? :D

Last edited:
If someone would mistake your M-Line factory body option for a full-blown M5, let alone some rare pre-production metal, would you correct him or would you gloat?

I would say "it's the pre-production M5 Diesel Hybrid" and let the internet rumors explode.

I would say "it's the pre-production M5 Diesel Hybrid" and let the internet rumors explode.
"Did I mention it's FWD with AWD as an option?"

Yeah I'm sorry I was a bit drunk when I saw it, and I let my imagination get the better of me.. I admit that it's just a shitty mock up. My bad guys.

If someone would mistake your M-Line factory body option for a full-blown M5, let alone some rare pre-production metal, would you correct him or would you gloat?

When it's as bad as this, I would gloat, I feel pretty dumb for this one.