James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

s02e02 is available on (The"square shape".bz) site now

Registration is open right now.

Just watched it... great stuff!! I really appreciate those winemakers, they have their own style, but luckily they havent industrialised.

stumbled upon this

Looks good, Show starts at 1:04, so skip there if you just really cant stand promos.

Please seed if possible, and if you can't seed then please upload to one of this sites main FTPs (95s?)

stumbled upon this

Looks good, Show starts at 1:04, so skip there if you just really cant stand promos.

Please seed if possible, and if you can't seed then please upload to one of this sites main FTPs (95s?)

Thanks for the link, I've been refreshing the mininova search page waiting for it, as well as this thread for the possibility of a link to another site. Good lookin out. ;) I'm attempting to download now...

Edit: Not working out so well, still 0% :(
Edit #2: Finally under way...I'll seed when it's finished for you guys.

Last edited:
stumbled upon this

What kind of promos are in there? The BBC does not air advertising, my torrent was free of any adverts as was the TV broadcast.:blink: What kind of messed up source is this?

Is there anyone who'd upload to sendspace or something? My internet provider has blocked torrenting. :(

Such a good episode, one of the best out of the series and even the last. You can get SO much more action out of us Americans:D

FYI: Just because the torrent on Mininova shows as not having any seeds or leachers, does not mean they are not there.

Give it a try. :)

Can I also ask that someone upload this to an FTP or HTTP - my ISP has canned P2P traffic and after a week I'm still sitting at 60% for the first episode!!

Cheers guys =)

Just watched episode one...what an enjoyment
"Oh James...stop it, this not a car program but a wine program" :D

Can't wait for episode 2

Just found this: http://www.mininova.org/tor/956390
No idea yet if it is working or not :I

Holy Crap! if you pause it at 19.10 you see Top Gear Dog with a hair cut!!!

They flew her/him to California and left her/him there! OMG!