New STi spotted at the 'Ring

I spotted the next WRX on the streets on Sydney today, it stuck out, but it was clean and blue and was surrounded by dull cars. Missed the seeing the front, but the back remains the same....

nope, still hideous

It's sad, I've come to love the current Impreza.
subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-rb320-794785.jpg

side profile looks a lot like the mazda 3...

yaawwn...
27WRX_m_m.jpg

mazda_3_hatchback_2006_03.jpg

Much better now, but why buy that when you could have the better looking MPS3 or an Asbo? Suprised at what a difference the mesh makes, though. I don't hate it as much. But a hatch? Whyyyy??

Actually, put the mesh grille on the UK version and give it a damn boot and all will be well. Until then, Evo forever!!!

The big hood scoop is manly.
Everything alse you can see when you look at that car, is garbage.

All that does for me is remind me how much I dislike hatchback's (Not their practicality, but the styling.)

If the Evo X is anything like the last Evo, then the STi will again, be a much better car. Although the Evo X will win in the looks department this time...

You know, I kinda like it. However, I still prefer the trunk to the hatch model...

The only way I'd take it is if I could get the rally paintjob...

You know, I think the new styling is starting to grow one me. That doesn't look half bad!

It's only because it's covered in all that masking!!!! Don't fall into the grasps of the ugly Subaru!!! :p

This is the worst Subaru design in recent history yet. Even the pignose looked better than that. I think Subaru should've stuck with the peanut eye design, that design is offensive and still looks a bit agressive (like a rally inspired car should be).

It's only because it's covered in all that masking!!!! Don't fall into the grasps of the ugly Subaru!!! :p

I think something's happening to me .... that WRX looks better each time I see it. I actually think the hatch, in silver, without the icky chrome grille is quite a good looking car :confused:. But I'm still disappointed by the reviews saying that it's a bit softer in the handling area than it was previously.... guess I'll have to wait and read the local reviews.