New Stig colour

New Stig colour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't imagine him in any other color without thinking of Power Rangers... :roflmao:
Anyway, I chose "invisible", that'd be kinda cool!

I dont know if anyone has posted anything about 'The Stig Farm' but it could really be any colour.
They had like 2 blues, 2 whites and pink and so on..
But I think it should stay white. Because of all the merchanidising and he is like their world renowned symbol.

I also think it should stay white. No reason to let Ben Collins force a color change this late in the game.

I dont know if anyone has posted anything about 'The Stig Farm' but it could really be any colour.
They had like 2 blues, 2 whites and pink and so on..
But I think it should stay white. Because of all the merchanidising and he is like their world renowned symbol.

Sports teams change their team strip at least once a season to drive new merchanidising sales.

What i liked most about the "Stig Farm" film (apart from nods to the Borg and other S/F cyborg lore) was the "Stig memoirs" shot.

HA! :D I told you all...it'll still be a white tame racing driver :p

I called it, too! :D

When I went to Top Gear Live in Earl's Court in London, they played out the video in full, before revealing the new version of The Stig. It was a very short sequence, and he didn't actually seem to get that much applause from the audience. Jeremy then said congratulations to all those who had placed a bet with William Hill (a UK bookmakers) saying that the new Stig would be white. I therefore reckon that a lot of people didn't think they'd go ahead with a colour change.

All the shit merchandise is white Stig, he has to remain white. Whether they like it or not.

All the shit merchandise is white Stig, he has to remain white. Whether they like it or not.

Hahah, this is really quite amusing! Didn't think of it myself...
They've pretty much cornered themselves.