NFL '09 Regular Season Thread

I don't have a channel that airs handegg anymore.. :(

Adrian Peterson is a beast.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-yaNU5gU[/YOUTUBE]

Daniel Synder wants to be Jerry Jones, but he's become Al Davis (minus being dead for 8 years). He has no clue what he's doing. The fans know it. The media knows it. As long as he's in charge there, the Redskins will just be the Deadskins.

It figures that as soon as I leave the country the Bengals start winning. :lol: They're winning close games too which shows they actually have confidence for a change. I've waited a long, long time to see them at the level they're at now.

As a Redskins fan, I'm becoming more and more disheartened at our management. After last season, it seemed we had found the right combination, but now it's all gone. Personally, I like Zorn and I think he should stay (the players all want him to stay), but firing him would be better than just castrating his job to what amounts as a cheerleader. Either find a new coach or give him back the play calling. Oh, and Campbell needs to get back to being a QB like last season, or make Collins the starter.

And Snyder can gtfo.

What happened to the Giants? They started out well, then things just fell apart after the Saints blew them out.

Green Bay is a rubbish football team.

I hope Denver can make it a close game against the Steelers tomorrow night.

It makes me happy that the Bengals are winning convincingly now instead of on the last play of the game. They've gone undefeated in their division for the first time ever and it looks like they're on their way to the playoffs. I just hope they keep it up.

And Chad Ochocinco trying to bribe the official with a dollar was hilarious. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC8ESOIZIqA[/YOUTUBE]
Getting ready for the Thursday Night Game! Damn I hope the Niners can play a full 4qt and not just keep it close and lose :(

I got to head out and find a bar or something to watch it in since NFL Network hates America (and by America I mean my cable company).

that is one ugly win.. But a win and I will take it

Tampa blows it again.

fuck.

I can see where Morris and the future of the Bucs is going, but god damn losses like that are tough.