NFL '10 Regular Season Thread

I think they just lambasted him because he is one of the most media unfriendly people out there, he doesnt give a fuck about them and doesnt constantly blow them for attention. Cutler is by all accounts a good teammate and a tough guy, but he doesnt show emotion, either good or bad. So when a crack showed the vultures pounced on his carcass, what a bunch of assholes.
Nationally, he's become the most hated player in the NFL overnight, which is absolutely ridiculous. I guess raping... I'm sorry... allegedly raping women is absolutely fine as long as you have rings, but being hurt is unforgivable. Just about everyone has retracted their dumbass statements, but that doesn't change the fact that they didn't hesitate to jump on Cutler and accuse him of utter bullshit. The guy gets sacked more than any other QB in the league, lies about his concussion history to stay on field, walks to the Giants' sideline in a sack-induced haze, and never complains publicly.

He's kind of a douche to the media and FOX, CBS, ESPN, etc. despise him, but fuck that noise.

So good luck in 2012, 31 other NFL teams!
We'll see if any team plays...

Last edited:
JAY CUTLER DIDNT LIMP TODAY WHAT A HOLLYWOOD PUSS GO BACK TO HOLLY WOODZ YOU PUSS OR LIMP TO SHOW US TRU FANS YOU CARE

Interesting to cut Fisher, seems by all accounts to be a good coach. Tenn's loss, leagues gain.

Have I mentioned lately fuck pissburgh?

Mike Silver over at Yahoo Sports has a good article on why the Titans/Fisher situation shouldn't be a surprise.

Also, there's a press conference scheduled for tomorrow morning where both sides will explain this episode.

GOOOOOO Steelers, I want Rashard to earn a ring, he by all accounts doesn't count the other ring as he was injured the majority of the season. I actually met him at U of I, very humble guy not an asshole at all.

Jeff Fisher is out in Tennessee. I think it should have been Vince Young booted, Fisher is an all around class act.

Mike Silver over at Yahoo Sports has a good article on why the Titans/Fisher situation shouldn't be a surprise.

Also, there's a press conference scheduled for tomorrow morning where both sides will explain this episode.

The explanation is the fact that he won 5 playoff games in 17 years....

Yeah, the season's over but I couldn't be arsed to start an offseason thread.

Most of you have probably seen this advert:

There is some sad news to report on one of the four, Bob Cook (the gent with the beard). He was unable to attend Super Bowl XLV due to health issues, and on Feb. 10 passed away from a blood infection.