NFL '10 Regular Season Thread

Jay freaking Cutler! So thrilled to see him step up to the plate and perform like that when it really counted. There were plenty of negatives (Forte's throw, other dumbass wildcat formations, awful PI penalty calls from the refs, a stale finish from the D, etc.), but they were completely overshadowed by the positives. :D

Next week will be the real test...

Packers/Bears NFC Championship: FUCK YES!

Ugh I hate the JETS soooo much (Darelle Revis is alright). I hate Rex Ryan, I hate Ladainian Tomlinson, I hate Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes, I hate Antonio Cromartie and the fact he doesn't know the names of his children, I hate how they always boo draft picks, I just hate 'em.

Ugh I hate the JETS soooo much (Darelle Revis is alright). I hate Rex Ryan, I hate Ladainian Tomlinson, I hate Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes, I hate Antonio Cromartie and the fact he doesn't know the names of his children, I hate how they always boo draft picks, I just hate 'em.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We hate you too :lol:

I hate Mark Sanchez. I hate how they talk like they're the best thing in the NFL.

I do like Jason Taylor, though.

Time to root for the Packers...fun fact: I've worn a Super Bowl I, Super Bowl II, and Super Bowl XXX champions ring.

Holy shaaat.

I hate the Jets almost as much as I love the NFL playoffs, which is a lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We hate you too :lol:
Where the hell were you when the Jets were imploding? :p

Time to root for the Packers...
I thought you were cool. :(

I'll remain neutral for the NFC Championship...ok? As for the AFC Championship I'd rather root for a rapist (Roethlisberger) than the JETS :D.
Yeah, I think I'll let it slide, what with your Tulo appreciation, Jets hatred, etc. :)

I'm torn when it comes to the AFC game; It'll all depend on the Bears/Packers game for me:

Bears win = "Go foot fetishist and over-hyped QB!"

Packers win = "Suicide!" and/or "Go rapist!"

:p

Seattle is out :( But I guess I'll jump on board Chicago since my future in-laws got me there....

Go Pack. I'd say go Bears but I don't think they could handle either AFC team if they managed to get past GB. Cutler in the SB just seems like a bad proposition unless you are a professional mental health worker in the greater Chicago area.

On that note, it is my sworn duty to say the following. Fuck Pissburgh. Fuck them so hard.

Go Pack. I'd say go Bears but I don't think they could handle either AFC team if they managed to get past GB. Cutler in the SB just seems like a bad proposition unless you are a professional mental health worker in the greater Chicago area.
Sistah, puh-lease...

Enjoy the Charlie Whitehurst era. :p

(You know I kid because I love. <3)

Will do fine sir will do! :D

http://img834.imageshack.**/img834/1252/0124large.jpg

I've never seen so much hype for a single game - and justifiably so. I checked out some local ticket prices just for the hell of it and nearly fainted; the ratings for this game are going to be ridiculous.

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY! :(