NFL: Superbowl XL on Streaming?

georgeisoff

Hello guys,

I know is not car related, but I just wanted to ask if anyone is watching the Superbowl today on Live on Online Streaming?;)

Thank you so much in advance,

Greetings from Texas!:D

Live? No. Online? Yes, engage the iPlayer tomorrow. My annual dose of American sports :lol:

Last edited:
The BBC are screening it from 10:30pm tonight until 4 in the morning, don't know yet if i'll be watching. Don't even know yet who to support. just want to see a great game of american football.

Yeah, the German BBC (ARD :lol: superbowl with no ads...) is also showing it from 11:30, way too late :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm also not that much into NFL but I'm definitely going to watch today.

I once wrestled against the center for the Green Bay Packers...he won convincingly, but putting that aside I'll be rooting for the Packers as I hate the Steelers.

Oh no, what if my TopGear download finishes during the match, which one will I watch!?!

Hey thank you. Never though of iPlayer. =)

well i would prefer it if there were some cheerleaders they could go to while the rest of us wait.

well i would prefer it if there were some cheerleaders they could go to while the rest of us wait.

It is a sad day in handegg when there's no cheerleaders to watch. :(

Top gear. thats what im about to do. KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES FINAL GEAR-ERS!!!

I do know my priorities. I've capped TG's download speed so it should finish around... 8:30. :p

EDIT: Just realized OP is talking about the Super Bowl from 5 years ago. :|

:p

Last edited:
green bay look to be the stronger team out of the two. the steelers just look to be falling apart.