NHL '10-'11

yep, we may need a thread for that all by itself. i have a feeling this may get ugly!

Nah, not too ugly, Cooke's suspended for the 1st round.

I'm waiting to see if Calgary can displace Chicago. I'm kinda hoping the Hawks don't make it in, just because then I can watch the games without commentators talking for three whole periods about their Cup-defending run

/IhateVersus

Last edited:
Hahaha "Versus".

Watching hockey on anything but HNIC is absolutely painful. When i catch another broadcaster when streaming online it's absolutely dreadful to hear stuff such as "and the Florida player shoots it down the ice, because no one touched it, that's called an icing! there will now be faceoff in the other teams end!". Honestly stfu I know how hockey is played...

Hahaha "Versus".

Watching hockey on anything but HNIC is absolutely painful. When i catch another broadcaster when streaming online it's absolutely dreadful to hear stuff such as "and the Florida player shoots it down the ice, because no one touched it, that's called an icing! there will now be faceoff in the other teams end!". Honestly stfu I know how hockey is played...

i totally agree, national broadcasts are crap. i love saturday nights when the nhl net puts on HNIC. the local broadcast here in Tampa for the bolts is very good but then we are forced to watch NBC or VS and i throw up in my mouth.

Red Wings lose again, and they lose Zetterberg. FUCK! The Wings are looking bad, can we postpone the playoffs for a month? Pleeeease?

Stars are the definition of "on the bubble" right now. Going to be watching tonight, gotta beat those Avs!

Bolts at the Carolina Partly Cloudy's tonight, we get to play spoiler! was at the game last night, we laid the smack down on the Miami Panthers.

Best wishes for Fleming.

The Wings continue to look like shit. I don't know what it is, but since the Bertuzzi near suspension, they have gone down hill. At this point, Osgood (still out)will have to return and save the team like he did in 2008. Wow, this post season will be great, or terrible. Maybe they can get into gear Sunday against Chicago.

My best wishes for Mr. Fleming.

I'm keeping an eye on the Flyers-Isles game to see if Philly locks up the division tonight or leaves it up to us tomorrow.

Best wishes to Mr. Fleming and the Tampa Bay team.

Almost time for Nashville to put a pounding on St. Louis to end the season and get as good a playoff spot as possible.

Damnit, Islanders, I've hated you since that awful awful game against us a while back, but could you have come out a little better in this one?

Flyers get the division, and we get Tampa Bay. See you in the playoffs.

Here's to hoping the Caps can make it out of the first round this year...