Nissan end of year meet

jayjaya29

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW M3
This is my first "published" article and would like some feedback.

I know there is one typo above the white Toyota.

http://leg1t.com/archives/752

Pictures look great; not overly saturated, very sharp, and to the point; no artsy experimentation is good for a straight forward kind of presentation.

On the cars: I firstly am amazed someone owns a B13 Sentra that isn't a pile of rust, and the last car of the photos is a B12 Nissan Pulsar SportBack, also known as the EXA Canopy.

Thanks guys.

Silencer: The location was a lightpole nightmare, I must've edited out at least 50 lightpoles from the original images, but some where just too hard to remove without looking like crap.

Jay: There are quite a few B13's in the NY metro area that are nicely put together, tuner shops like to make them into project cars and put huge turbos in them.
That B12 Pulsar is one of the weirder cars I've seen, it was in absolutely horrid condition too.
There was also a right hand drive honda accord wagon at the meet...I was so confused by it that I forgot to take a picture of it. Here is somebody else's:

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

Nice documentary there :) Sharp and simple pictures.

Why do people have to ruin beautiful cars like that red Acura there ._. Mainly thinking those wheels and cambers.

Not a fan of the slammed G's. Wheels are nice though.

Altimas and Sentras were the best. :)