Nissan GT-R Owner Charged With Insurance Fraud - Thanks to Youtube Video

Bubs360

Car(s)
'91 Sentra SE-R, 2003 Triumph Speed Triple 955i
Remember this awesome video showing some dumb punk wrecking his GT-R? Well, apparently he tried telling the insurance company that his sister crashed the car on the freeway. The car has been sitting - still wrecked - at a body shop since the accident and the insurance company found the infamous video on Youtube. The guy is being charged with six counts of felony insurance fraud, while his sister was charged with one count. It's a shame that his sister got dragged into it, since there's a good possibility that he badgered her into playing along.

Youtube link (since embedding doesn't seem to be working)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZKiWIBXIY

Article 1
Article 2

Last edited:
I was watching that video on the edge my seat from beginning to finish, it was like the GT-R driver had no idea how to approach corners. was driven by IceBone.

There is a God.

Watching that video I was waiting for him to lose it, he missed quite a lot of apexes there. But, how can a 21-year old afford a GT-R?

He can't. Daddy's money most likely.

Most likely. A 21 year old who earned that kind of money himself would probably be infinitely smarter than this gentleman.

That idiot didn't even stop after that hectic moment between the 1:45~1:50min mark of the video.

He was clearly asking for the accident.

Pricks like this are why I just had to drop $1400 on my car insurance.

Insurance companies don't care that there are perfectly responsible adults with sportscars in their early twenties, all they see are douche bags like this.

All the worst to him and his upcoming prison sentence.

Aaaaah yes....the San Gabriel Valley, breeding ground for retarded Asian kids with more money than sense.

Pricks like this are why I just had to drop $1400 on my car insurance.
Yeah, GT-R insurance going up is a total drag. I hear it's even worse if it's red. :mrgreen: :p

I want to know what his thinking process was. AFAIK you get raped wayyy worse by the insurance company if someone else wrecks your car.