Game: No Man's Sky

Apparently it has its fair share of problems at the moment.

Without having read any details yet, is anyone surprised that there are problems experienced 10 days before the game is supposed to be played?

EDIT: Skimmed that post. Ok, seems that there are some real bugs.

Doesn't really matter to me, as I don't have a console or a computer to play this right now. Hopefully most of this will be patched by the time I get one or the other.

Last edited:
I'm a couple of hours in, it's Rebel Galaxy with mining and crafting... And senseless drone police.

I was kinda hoping that this would be good and tide me over from Tomb Raider until Deus Ex on the 23rd, but alas...

Well, hopefully all this will be taken care of by the time I build a PC, whenever that may be. Or maybe I should just get a used PS4 for cheap and enjoy it that way.

Sold for a ?1.85 loss, unbelievably glad that I didn't buy digital.

The woman at the trade in shop "God, not another No Mans Sky, all that hype and now returns"

Can somebody explain me where all this hype is from? You can go around in a massive universe and explore planets, but that's it?

Can somebody explain me where all this hype is from?

Gullibility of the general gaming populus and its inability to think very deeply about what makes a good video game.

Can somebody explain me where all this hype is from? You can go around in a massive universe and explore planets, but that's it?

It is from a machine that is feed by greed, ignorance, and the never ending hope that someday elephants will fly.

I like playing games, but I know when something isn't worth it. Played it for like 10 minutes over at a friend's house today, was immediately bored ... I'll pick it up in two years when it will cost a fiver.

Aaaw... I really wished this game to be good and to tie me over until Star Citizen. Guess more waiting is in order. :(