NON-POSTERS!! as in 0 post count

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is very international. It would be nice if Viper could show us the graphs with the % of users per country :)

ctry_usage_200403.png

And that's stupid webalizer BTW. It thinks that anyone who has an ISP that ends with ".com" is from the US. :roll:

I'll work on getting a better one installed sometime.

Viper007Bond said:
And that's stupid webalizer BTW. It thinks that anyone who has an ISP that ends with ".com" is from the US. :roll:

I'll work on getting a better one installed sometime.

haha... mine is .ca so I'm ok. But I was speaking of the invidual thingie...

I haven't posted much, but my first action as a member was to donate to the site, so I feel like I'm pulling my weight (at least at this early stage). I will start to post though as I become more familiar with the site, and the members on the forum.

I don't want to be one of those leech members, though, for better or worse, here come the posts! Thanks,

Zach

zgrabill said:
I haven't posted much, but my first action as a member was to donate to the site, so I feel like I'm pulling my weight (at least at this early stage). I will start to post though as I become more familiar with the site, and the members on the forum.

I don't want to be one of those leech members, though, for better or worse, here come the posts! Thanks,

Zach

you are doing fine, way better than the people this was intended for. there are ppl that still dont post, 0 count and for whatever reason have no interest here. thats why i wanted to delete those accounts. those are the type that would come here just for http links and are leechers.

Gotcha. I wish that I had some way to help out with hosting some vids. I have access to a server, but not actual control over it. It's where my home page is. The best I can do is save the file to my hard drive and then put it on the server. The file would have to be accessed by going to my site.

Tell you what, though. I can put some files on my site and allow access through an address only you guys know about. Let me know what you think. If I can help, just email me.

Zach

zgrabill said:
Gotcha. I wish that I had some way to help out with hosting some vids. I have access to a server, but not actual control over it. It's where my home page is. The best I can do is save the file to my hard drive and then put it on the server. The file would have to be accessed by going to my site.

Tell you what, though. I can put some files on my site and allow access through an address only you guys know about. Let me know what you think. If I can help, just email me.

Zach

wow!

*bows to zgrabill*

you donate and you EVEn offer webspace! :D all I can say is thanks!

and we have a section where your links could be posted (the HTTP section) only mods and donaters have access to it :)

mustang123 said:
please dont delete me either :) :mrgreen:

you posted that just so you wouldn't get your account deleted, and yet that was your only contribution to the forums having not posted since. you're funny :wink:

geekdiggy said:
mustang123 said:

you posted that just so you wouldn't get your account deleted, and yet that was your only contribution to the forums having not posted since. you're funny :wink:

thats why i sooo want to delete accounts. some ppl shouldnt have them and there are numerous 0 -post accounts too. viper hasn't really cared much bout it though.

Yeah. That's probably the best way to get the address. How can I get videos to host? All I have to do is save it on my hard drive, and it can be on my server in about 5 minutes.

Just email me with details and consider it done.

Zach

justin syder said:
geekdiggy said:
mustang123 said:

thats why i sooo want to delete accounts. some ppl shouldnt have them and there are numerous 0 -post accounts too. viper hasn't really cared much bout it though.

uh that would be pointless. They won't have access to HTTP files so they can't leech them :wink:

zgrabill said:

Zach
Go ahead and do it for any segments you have (if any) that anyone wants, but I have episodes covered for the most part, so no need to worry about those. :)

actually http files havent been up and bittorent prevents leeching but why keep 0 post count ppl?

'Cuase it doesn't matter. :p Just let 'em be Justin. ;)

I will at some point delete all accounts that haven't been activated.

ok thats the last of me on that subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.