So far on the list:

Adunaphel
Swek
D-Fence
homer_jay-simpson
Icebone (+1)
Suedschleife

I will book in ~11h. Last chance.

I better brake it to you lot now, cause you're gonna find out anyway: my sense of direction is pretty much Captain Slow. So before I'll get lost, can you post a Google maps screenshot or something? :rolleyes:

Swek and me f.e. will be at the ring Saturday at around 11, Adu too I think.
11 am sounds good to me. Perhaps we'll meet each other on the road before, D-Fence... ;)

And I think I'll find the grass parking lot.

I better brake it to you lot now, cause you're gonna find out anyway: my sense of direction is pretty much Captain Slow. So before I'll get lost, can you post a Google maps screenshot or something? :rolleyes:

ringmeet.png

The grass lot at the top center of the picture.

Just booked 7 Tents and 8 people. Waiting for confirmation. :)

@ Danrom: I will follow this: ROUTE

I hate everyone living within a 200 km radius of the Ring. >_<

are there any englishmen going?

Having looked at the participants list I propose German as the official Ringmeet language. :mrgreen:

Adunaphel will ban you for that :(
@ Otis: they are welcome but noone dared yet :((

Wil anybody go tomorrow?
Weather should be shite, and therefore I might not take the GTI round the ring, but since I'm in D?sseldorf for the weekend and the ring isn't much of a detour on my way home...
Will be there with the GF in my red mkV GTI (number plate: PAN-GT105)
Dunno the time although I suspect it will be starting from 1 p.m or something like that...

Wil anybody go tomorrow?
Weather should be shite, and therefore I might not take the GTI round the ring, but since I'm in D?sseldorf for the weekend and the ring isn't much of a detour on my way home...
Will be there with the GF in my red mkV GTI (number plate: PAN-GT105)
Dunno the time although I suspect it will be starting from 1 p.m or something like that...

IIRC there is the Oldtimer Grand Prix on the Ring this weekend.

Checked their Site yesterday and it said, tourist driving all Day...

Cologne Airport is even more on-route for both D-Fence and me. Just in case the flights to/from there are even cheaper.

That was my original plan, but timing is bad there and it costs well over 300?, so I gave up and decided not to go.