Nordschleife Ringmeet Thread

Adunaphel

Angrily shouting at Klauwds
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Cube²
perhaps we should start a general Nordschleife thread to announce when anyone is planning to go there...

Great idea, so here is the thread with another date added. I'll be heading towards the ring again on august 26, together with a few colleagues and some relatives. I'll be driving whichever car i'll be driving by then.

I might go wednesday, saturday and sunday... who's there?

I might be going this we as well. We'll see about the other date.

Right... I'd say somewhere around summer '08 :) Specific date to be anounced in a year or so...

This might work for me! I would probably bring my wife, but UNlike me, she is social and charming. :lol:

This might work for me! I would probably bring my wife, but UNlike me, she is social and charming. :lol:

well, then you'd fit right in with the rest of us :p

I am available all the time provided some kind soul picks me up from Bruchsal/Heidelberg/Karlsruhe/Frankfurt

why not if a Native german can come with me since I'm James may? when it comes to direction.
I'll have a seat available in the barchetta and I'm coming from Stuttgart.

after three failed attempts over the last month to motivate my friends for a ring holiday, and the fact that I can?t attend the Oldtimer Grand Prix for the first time in years because I?m going on a family trip this weekend, I am definitely going to the ring sometime after the 20th...

not sure when yet, but if all my track buddies decide to cancel at the last minute again I?ll go whenever someone from finalgear is up there...

why not if a Native german can come with me since I'm James may? when it comes to direction.
I'll have a seat available in the barchetta and I'm coming from Stuttgart.

You tell me when you are going and I will tell you exact directions to get here. Bruchsal being on the way from Stuttgart to the Ring :)

Well Alok I would be delighted to take you on the way. Can Someone tell how many people will be attending the ring end of August (truly hope it doesn' t rain , since july weather has been rubbish in Germany, worse summer ever!!!!