Nov 18 - FE Gold XRT/RB4/FXO [6:40]

^lol... I've only read about the race... looks like one huge ass mess :D, I think another bad one was when we raced the GTR's on AS Club 2 seasons ago, the restarts were funny, everyone just pilled up into one bunch :D.... maybe we're too immature and playful for GTR's :p

and I still remember racing AS Club for the first time when S2 started, it was my funniest experience so far, about 10 of us raced of the line 90% of us not knowing the track, I was expecting it to go straight till the end like in national so I kept flooring it and the first guy actually knew where he was going and started to brake, everyone just crashed straight into the tires... Then a restart came, everyone made the corner nicely and the blind chicane comes up, some people ie. Me at the front thought it was a hairpin, so I braked till about 70 only to be hit by someone else and ESPN going straight into the wall thinking it was a straight road :lol:

Jeeze, that looks like my kinda driving! :lol:

^Accidents in that video happens all the time viper :D... not so much with the GTI but now with the faster ones, I'm pretty sure it'll happen... and when we move on to the mini Formula1 cars, it'll be pretty much like that video :p

A world of difference! The FXO turbo is an understeering POS if you ask me :p

The race one is AWD while the non-race one is just FWD.

Oh, and I managed a 1:22 while goofing around with the race version. :)

http://img221.imageshack.**/img221/222/fxomk4.png

I'm still 10 secs behind the WR in the XRT, I don't even know where to find or buy the 10 seconds :p

And Viper... maybe you'll go faster without the AI's in the way :p, and are you still loosing to a normal FXO?

No, I lapped him. :p

And I'm doing like 1:45's with the non-race version. :(

I'm still 10 secs behind the WR in the XRT, I don't even know where to find or buy the 10 seconds :p

And Viper... maybe you'll go faster without the AI's in the way :p, and are you still loosing to a normal FXO?

That's why I decided to go with the FXO. I can't find the 10 seconds in the XRT needed.

That's why I decided to go with the FXO. I can't find the 10 seconds in the XRT needed.
I did a few testlaps with XRT too. I was about 1.5 seconds slower than with FXO. Maybe i'll take XRT now and have an advantage in AS Club because everyone else will be driving XRT there (or RB4) :think:

The race one is AWD while the non-race one is just FWD.

Oh, and I managed a 1:22 while goofing around with the race version. :)

Yea, I saw that.. Which explains why it's an understeering POS, especially when driving it right after the GTR version ;)

We'll see if I show up next weekend.. It's not that I'm afraid of losing or anything, because I know I will be the worst or at least one of the worst drivers on the track. But I don't want to end up crashing into everyone. So I should probably not join until I'm able to get around the track on my own without flying out of all corners :)

Unfortunately also my game PC is in the bedroom and usually when I'm done with work my girlfriend is sleeping there (I work late hours) so I don't know how much practicing I'll be able to do :(

:lol: It's okay, you and I make it interesting for everyone else! :p

But seriously, since people like you and me don't stand a chance of placing decently, just back off the throttle and drive slow when people need to pass you. :)

I did a few testlaps with XRT too. I was about 1.5 seconds slower than with FXO. Maybe i'll take XRT now and have an advantage in AS Club because everyone else will be driving XRT there (or RB4) :think:

I'll probably take the RB4 in the AS Club race while the majority will be with XRT and front tire problems ;), right FireFox :).

:lol: It's okay, you and I make it interesting for everyone else! :p

But seriously, since people like you and me don't stand a chance of placing decently, just back off the throttle and drive slow when people need to pass you. :)
Only back off when you get a 'Blue Flag'. If you don't get the blue flag you are racing the one behind you. :)
I'll probably take the RB4 in the AS Club race while the majority will be with XRT and front tire problems ;), right FireFox :).
:rolleyes:
btw do you still got this movie? ;)
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?p=251533#postcount251533

my 'practice' laps

Last edited:
And Viper, there are people who are not as competitive and you can have a run with them, for example mgk or the new person matt, or even snq :D
I'm always the person in the race with no competition, the fast guys are wayyy too fast(And when I try to chase them, I end up screwing up and having to pit an extra time :D), slower guys are much slower :lol:... I've been driving alone all season :(

Hehe, yeah I know I'm rubbish :p

I really hope I'll make it this week, but I have NO time for practice :( so I'll be even more rubbish :p

This one?

[gvideo=-2809846174667955361]AS Club Season 2[/gvideo]

By the way, I'd love to be documenting our races through videos this year but my system drops to 8 FPS during recording :(. I'm saving up for an Intel Core 2 Duo system though ;).

Last edited:
Can't record off the demo replay?

This one?

[gvideo=-2809846174667955361]AS Club Season 2[/gvideo]

By the way, I'd love to be documenting our races through videos this year but my system drops to 8 FPS during recording :(. I'm saving up for an Intel Core 2 Duo system though ;).

don't think a core2duo would make much difference though, this is what my bro did with his new Core2duo and 7600GS system, seemed similar to me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7aaEBiu6W8[/YOUTUBE]

I can't beat my FXO time which I did without even trying with XRT :(