No 56k: Novitec gets bored with tuning Ferraris

Strelok16

Car(s)
'69 Mustang project, '92 Buick Retiree-gal
... and apparently, steals their tracing paper, angering the car gods, who condemn their car to have a wierd name forever!

or something like that

anyway:

(from Novitec Press Release) The World?s Most Exclusive High-End Sports Car: The NOVITEC TuLesto with 777 hp and a Top Speed of More than 350 km/h (218 mph)

There are many fascinating automobiles money can buy but its spectacular design, its uncompromising high-performance concept and its limited edition of just eleven cars make the new NOVITEC TuLesto the most exclusive high-end sports car in the world. The mid-engine racer is 204 centimeters wide and weighs in at just 1,260 kilograms. (2778 lbs) It is built by German automobile manufacturer NOVITEC in Stetten in Bavaria. At the heart of the two-seater is a V8 engine with dual superchargers and a rated power output of 777 hp / 571.8 kW. Thanks to its carbon fiber and aluminum construction the coupe has an excellent power-to-weight ratio of just 1.62 kg/hp. The result is driving performance that only very few super sports cars can match: The sprint from rest to 100 km/h takes less than 3.4 seconds, and the NOVITEC TuLesto reaches 300 km/h after just 22.6 seconds. Top speed is more than 350 km/h.

The new high-end sports car represents NOVITEC?s first proprietary car and marks the company?s 20th anniversary. ?With the NOVITEC TuLesto we transform our collective know-how from two decades of automobile tuning into an uncompromising high-performance sports car for eleven of our long-time customers from around the world,?says NOVITEC managing director Wolfgang Hagedorn. ?The TuLesto offers an optimal symbiosis of exceptional driving dynamics and exciting yet aerodynamically efficient styling.?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2009/top-2009-Novitec-TuLesto.htm

2009-Novitec-TuLesto-Front-1920x144.jpg

2009-Novitec-TuLesto-Rear-1920x1440.jpg

2009-Novitec-TuLesto-Front-And-Side.jpg

2009-Novitec-TuLesto-Side-Angle-Top.jpg

2009-Novitec-TuLesto-Side-1920x1440.jpg

so whether or not its part Ferrari, and even with the funny name... 777HP + under 3000lbs car = DO WANT

just not in that color. that matte black F430 they did looked awesome, so this should look just as awesome in that color as well.

and yes that is a hint to any bored photoshoppers out there

Last edited:
I read about that yesterday... the 21 inch rims on the back look a bit over the top, but all in all pretty good - I just hope they can pull it off, and it's not just vaporware.

Any new companies that build sports cars rather than hybrids are welcome in my book - especially when they are from bavaria. Wonder which V8 they're gonna use.

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should."

Yeah, I was about to say "proprietary my ass." Novitec's done a Ruf.

I think it looks great, but yea, it basically looks like an F430 with a body kit. Like Jacobfox said, this is basically the Ferrari equivalent of a Ruf. (Not that this is a bad thing :thumbup:)

Thing is though, the F430 pulls off being very pretty in person but I bet this will look like Ferrari's retarded cousin in person.

About DAMN time redline wheels made a comeback!

That smile in front.... scares me.

I like. Dare I say more goodlooking than an actual F430

Power is insane though

:yucky:

That is all.

I'll take the all the mechanical upgrades without the bodywork thanks.