NSX tribute video

Red Falcon

Car(s)
2005 Ford Focus Ghia 2.0, 1993 Monark Ranger
First of all, sorry if this was posted before. This is a petrolhead forum, and since this is a 1 year-old video I bet many people already watched it. But I couldn't find it posted anywhere so... here goes what I think is the most epic, moving, emotional tribute a car has ever received, featuring the voice of the master (And one of the people behind the NSX's creation), Ayrton Senna.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

TobiasG

Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
It has been posted in automotive awesomness at least. But it is a very good film so i don't mind seeing it again:)

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
Exactly. I believe it's also been posted in video offers.

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
It wasn't very good and didn't deserve its own thread. What was with all that random BS like the girl on a swing and why was it in a car tribute video (the piano girl was pretty hot, though. :D)?

Basically, the car and the Senna voice overs (and the piano girl :p) were the only good things about this video; not nearly enough actual driving action.

Kimo_SpeedSix

Car(s)
07' Mazda NC MX-5, 05' Honda Jazz GD CVT
This is a great video, that NSX was definitely modified or a special edition or something
Great video and it looks like a pre-facelift NSX-R, a really rare example. I think it was only sold in Japan