Oct 14 - AS Cadet REVERSE GTI/GT [8:60]

1:04.69 WOOHOO :thumbsup:

The set I used Andy was the the one without FF's name in it. I can turn in so that I don't heat up the front tire on the first corner. Easily can do 1:05s all day.

Mischief007 said:

The set I used Andy was the the one without FF's name in it. I can turn in so that I don't heat up the front tire on the first corner. Easily can do 1:05s all day.

*&*#... btw, just to warn you, I think one of the setups have quite a stiff suspension, although it will turn better, it flips easier... I've flipped it a few times on the right and left hander in Sector 2 and also even more times on T1 :D

andyhui01 said:
Mischief007 said:

*&*#... btw, just to warn you, I think one of the setups have quite a stiff suspension, although it will turn better, it flips easier... I've flipped it a few times on the right and left hander in Sector 2 and also even more times on T1 :D

I did 20 laps and didn't flip once ;).

Yes. But I might have to leave for a while so I'm not sure if I'm gonna complete the whole feature race...

As a reminder, password for the server is fg

:banana: :banana: :banana: Mini victory dance, I only pittet once :D :D :D :D :D

Good races. I'll post results shortly.

Also I can't change welcome message I think, burnsy has to edit text file it's in. Or tell me how to do it :)

What a great feature race that was for me.
After being held up early on, I decided to pit.

Then I had a bit of a tire problem with the left rear :? , so I took it easy for a few laps and it went away.

Then from lap 20 or so on, I had a great battle with Grinning Giant.
I've never had a situation before where I was faster than the person in front of me, but I just couldn't pass him, and that for 35-40 laps in a row.
Grinning Giant never lost his cool, which was very impressive.

I think I might have finished 3rd if I could have passed him. I think I could have held off MXM.

All in all, a very nice race. :)

I surprised myself in this race today. Absolutely shocked. Too bad ESPN will most likely have to have another passenger in the next race as well :(.

True, feature was great. First nice battle with ArosaMike (and ESPNSTI until he pitted). Halfway through I pited from 3rd, and was slowly catching ESPNSTI and Grinning_Giant, got close just 10 laps until the end or so. I got really close to Grinning_Giant just 3 or so laps before finish, and it was pure luck that he got held up passing mgkdk, so I made my move in last lap :)

ESPNSTI said:
Then I had a bit of a tire problem with the left rear :?

ESPNSTI, and I had problem with rear right :)

And the results are..

Qual:
14_10_qual.jpg

Sprint:
14_10_sprint.jpg

Feature:
14_10_feature.jpg

And replays:

Qual
Sprint
Feature Race

I don't have time for stats now, and I don't have the program installed, so someone else could do that :)

EDIT: Bah, jpeg compression too high..

ESPNSTI said:
I'm working on the stats

MXM said:
ESPNSTI, and I had problem with rear right :)
What the... :? How did you manage that?

lol... I had problems with the front left... went up to 65 at one point in the beginning when I was trying to catch up and learn my baking points

and also when I slammed on the brakes and e-brake when me and mischief were lapping mgk, mischief braked really early and fast, I panicked and almost had a heart attack :lol:

Overall standings:
Overallstandings.jpg

looks like Mischief moved pretty far up the board :D