Oct 14 - AS Cadet REVERSE GTI/GT [8:60]

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Next weekend race,

Can't give you right now the WR's and setups for each car.
I can't give you any details of the track because i havent practiced it. I have to pass this race also

Date Oct 14
Track Aston Cadet REVERSE
Cars GTI/GT
Laps sprint race 8
Laps feature race 60

edit:
XFG: 1:03.510 XFG Setup
XRG: 1:03.790

Car list:
prophet - GT
FireFox - GT
Lonely - GT
geeman - GT
ESPNSTI - GTI
Andy - GT
Mischief - GTI
MorroW - GT

anyway, discuss and have fun :thumbsup:

List of cars you need to race with:
prophet - GT
FireFox - GT
Lonely - GT
geeman - GT
ESPNSTI - GTI
Andy - GT
Mischief - GTI
MorroW - GT

It's a one tough track. Those few last corners are so hard to get perfect. And there is no setup for GT in inferno, so I took the setup for AS7R and modified it a bit. Low 1:06 is my best so far.

I've done a few laps so far and I can only do high 1:06 so far... the damn GT is unbelievably heavy and the excess weight shifts really understeer like anything, the GT being so heavy doesn't handle the bumps too well too, esp. the one in T1, the little dip makes the car understeer :lol:... need to watch the replay to see how its done :D

I've gotten into the 1:05s twice :lol:, so more practice time needed.

West said:
Mischief007 said:
I've gotten into the 1:05s twice :lol:, so more practice time needed.

:shock: HOW DO YOU GO THAT FAST?!

West... download a setup and World Record replay for the combination, first watch the replay so you have an idea what the lines are for the track and the rough braking points.... then use that WR setup and try doing it yourself, but do not imitate the driver's cornering speed, use the rough racing lines and braking points and create your own cornering speed and improve it as you go along :D

^Jayhawk... he just started playing last week, give him some time :lol:... and jayhawk, I assume thats with a GTI?

I got into low 1:05s now with 1:05.19 being best and I can consistently do 1:05s...:lol:, thanks Andy ;).

pssst, I'm using your old setup that Andy gave me ;).

andyhui01 said:
^Jayhawk... he just started playing last week, give him some time :lol:... and jayhawk, I assume thats with a GTI?

Oh yeah... :oops: And yeah, that is with the GTI with that super setup for Fern Bay Green. Works really well in a number of different courses.

So far, I've done a 1:04.44 without passenger and a 1:05.22 with passenger (GTI).
I seem to have a problem with the front left tire overheating though.

^Damn all your *&#*& GTI's :lol: ... my GT would be lucky to hit low 1:05, not including the number of times where I hit that bump on T1 and understeer into the 50m sign :lol:

and Mischief... that setup is still the best so far, btw, which was the faster one I sent you?

The one with FireFox in the name at this point. I haven't tried the other one yet.

btw... were you guys drifting on the server or something? How come the track changed to AU Autocross?