Official "I Got My GT4" Thread!

so 7:58 is pretty good for a guy who barely plays once a week

Played for a few times or few hours is still slower than my time. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think the M5 round the 'Ring should be the first competition between us all.

Im gonna post my pic later tonight, gotta remind myself. :oops:

Explorerman said:
I don't know who did this, just found it on a forum I visit.

Neither do I but it looks very unrealistic!

AFAIK GT claims to be a realistic game, doesn't it? The speed we see on this video though is far, very far, from what's possible in reality on the Ring... :thumbsdown:

cya
Oliver

Avyer said:
That speed is set in Km/H.

Doesn't matter, if you know the Ring you know you can't go that fast. You don't need a speedo to see that.

cya
Oliver

Doesn't matter, if you know the Ring you know you can't go that fast. You don't need a speedo to see that.

I love that, there were times I would push it, thinking "yeah I can take this turn a bit faster, brake later". Next thing I know Im either off the track or hit a bump in thr road that puts the car in a 180 degree spin. :mrgreen:

Its so damn realistic, even though I havent been there in real life.

so? am i winning this competition so far? :p

Currently Listening To: Song For A Next Album (...Asleep) - Coparck - Birds, Happiness & Still Not Worried

so? am i winning this competition so far?

So far...because my damn PS2 hasnt been working last few days.

So I cant challenge your time or take a pic to show my exact time also. :thumbsdown:

whats wrong with it?

Ive had this same re-accuring problem. I send it to sony they fix it free of charge but its still a bitch.

Basically i get disc read error and after a period of time little by little none of my games will play. :(

Im not sure what causes it, my room gets very dusty and i clean it but it could be a cause of it. I dont know how to solve this, i havent played PS2 (more like GT4) in like 3 days. Oh actually the only game that does work is Final Doom. meh.

ps- lets not get too of topic with this, if ur reply is short or anyone can help with my situation, pm me.

March 10, its out here in Aus
I'm in the middle of exams at the moment and I promised myself to finish all of them before purchasing this wonderfull game. Just try think about what happened when I purchased GTA SA in the middle of my end of year exams :tvhappy:

I've got one of these for my computer:

Guillemot_Racing_Wheel.gif

Its a guillemot racing wheel. One of the first wheels to have usb. Its really simple, and works pretty much as a joystick.

Now i'm wondering, do you think i could just hook this up to a ps2?

I'm buying a ps2 just for this game. It would be nice to know if my wheel works with it.

i had that one too but it was the odler version and the ferrai sign was smaller and the steering wheel was better.

Sorry for this huge bump but I just discovered something...

It has the Beetle!!!

Does someone have videos of this? Or can you make one for me? I wanna know if it sounds like the real thing! :woot: :D

Now that you made this thread alive again, I want to say that I wiil get my GT4 on Wednesday! On Wednesday morning I have an exam (I'm trying to get into the university), and after that I'll reward myself with buying PS2 and GT4! :D

I bought a ps2+gt4 pack because I wanted that game soo bad. I have that pc steering wheel also, the giullemot, I can try if it works on ps2 this weekend (actually next weekend since we're sunday).

I haven't been able to play much since I used to be away from home during the week for school and in the weekend I was away with my girlfriend, but now as holidays are approaching I'll get more time to play.