Official World Cup 2006 Thread?

I'm kinda upset about it all. They need to get their sh!t together.

But on the bright side, one more hour till Brazil! And Ronaldinho!

A rather uninspiring match. To think i've been waiting the whole week for todays games....

Bah 1-0...

We (Iran) had a match with Croatia about a month ago, and we beat them 2-1 until the 90'. They got a free kick and finished the game 2-2.

Salar said:
Bah 1-0...

We (Iran) had a match with Croatia about a month ago, and we beat them 2-1 until the 90'. They got a free kick and finished the game 2-2.
plus in reality it would've been 3-2 if the ref didn't call the Iranian goal an offside, which it wasn't...meh, I guess the ref was afraid that croatia will lose on it's home soil

Brazil played relaxed. They were using like 50% of their strength, you should know that. They are saving their strength for more important matches.

With Japan losing 3-1 to Australia, my hopes are gone! But then again Japan was fortunate enough to qualify for the World Cup anyways. :p

A huge disappointment of France, thought they could score atleast once ^^

Don't think Brasil will have a hard time to qualify to the next round, although Ronaldo was crap tbh.. Why don't play with Robinho infront he looks a lot fitter :unsure:

bah...brazil should not have won that.

Damn right! A draw at least!
our team was great, one of the best games this generation ever played I think!

We should have scored, there were a lot of great chances, dammit!!
But we in Croatia celebrated like we won :) 1:0 against the world champions is a good result. But people were most pleased with the play.
great game!

Brazil played relaxed. They were using like 50% of their strength, you should know that. They are saving their strength for more important matches
Yeah, right :thumbsdown:

47 said:
But we in Croatia celebrated like we won :) 1:0 against the world champions is a good result. But people were most pleased with the play.
great game!
yes, it was great to see the croatian fans partying in the stadium in spite of being behind. they did not resign and kept supporting their team. thats the spirit! 8)

I'm very worried about Spain now. They could go all the way.

Bah 4-0 that was very boring football after penalty. But the last goal of Spain was great! New news: Koller will play (if it goes well) in 1/8final, and Baros nobody knows. So every attack is now on Lokvenc and I don't think he will make some goals. And how I see we are after the win against USA championship favorites, because Brasil don't look enough strong after yesterday match. Croatia should win that, but Brasil was more lucky. I am betting on today's night match on Poland, because if they lose they are going home.

Dont think Spain will win the Cup, they got lucky with some offside calls and with the ref.. Didnt thought Ukraine would be so crappy that game

But hee goooo dutchieland ! :)