Official WRC thread

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Make sure your posts goes in this thread.

haz

haz said:
For those who haven't heard, brother H. Solberg totalled his Ford

(FIA) says the cage isn't secure enough after the crash for him to continue ... too bad ..

haz

haz said:
haz said:
For those who haven't heard, brother H. Solberg totalled his Ford

(FIA) says the cage isn't secure enough after the crash for him to continue ... too bad ..

haz

Now, that's the face of a proud man... :mrgreen:

:lol: *look, I totalled a $million car* nice ....

haz

HOly shit! that's really awfull!

I think people were gettring a bit complacent about safety in rally as no one has been seriously injured for years even though some serious crashes have occured.

...RIP indeed! :cry:

I was shocked when I heard that...

RIP, Michael Park.

R.I.P Michael Park :cry:

haz

That is shocking indeed. I couldnt imagine what Markko would be going through right now...

R.I.P. Michael Park

This sucks.

Seems that Loeb has arrived late to the final time control on purpose to avoid winning the World Championship like this. Nice gesture, IMO.

RIP Michael Park. A sad day indeed.

On a further sad note from rallying world. It was told today on the news, that Richard Burns made his first public appearnace this weekend, he was in a wheelcahir and having problems with his sight. He is no longer expected to recover from the brain tumour diagnosed in 2003...

mmap said:
On a further sad note from rallying world. It was told today on the news, that Richard Burns made his first public appearnace this weekend, he was in a wheelcahir and having problems with his sight. He is no longer expected to recover from the brain tumour diagnosed in 2003...

Damn, what a day... :cry:

mmap said:

Very tragic and sad - as Bihus said, what a day for rallying and motorsport... :cry:

Unbelievable. :( I was in shock when I heard about Michael (only about 25 minutes ago while watching the rally on Speed Channel) and that minute of silence at the end is one of the saddest things I've had the displeasure to witness. And now I hear this about Richard. I was just thinking about him before the rally began, too. I was having a good day, but now I have to try and find something to at least not go to bed too sad.

Rip Michael Park... It's a very sad da in WRC :(