OH COCK

from my personal catalog of offenses:

I was driving to an appointment about 5-6 min from my office the speed limit drops from 55 to 30 rather quickly and according to my perspective blocked by a line of SUVs in the right lane. I was pulled over and ticketed obviously I was speeding but my family know a lot of cops and a few calls later we had a guy to clean it up for me. The next day he calls back and says the officer that pulled me over is well hated. Also she is really pissed about me trying to weasel out of the ticket, and says she got a complaint about my car driving erratic. He just wanted to know before he stuck his head out if it could be true. "No I am only 5 min away from my office in the city to the town of Liverpool and wasn't really in a rush" he then flipped out saying no one could call in to the station described the situation and have the call out to units. Long story short she got fired

did you know that running a stop sign will not appear to you insurance. They don't care about pedestrians.

did you know that running a stop sign will not appear to you insurance. They don't care about pedestrians.

Good, because I run this one stop sign in my neighborhood (3-way stop where I can easily see the other 2 incoming directions... I don't bother to stop if it's dark), and I run one in my friend's neighborhood (I've seen a cop run it)

As for speeding, I usually don't, except for when I'm just moving with the flow of traffic or on a "fun road". Depending on which road it is, this varies. I frequently do 50-60 in a 25 on a completely deserted road I know VERY well, but that's because I can see and know the turns and such. My normal "fun roads" I speed gratuitously on... But before embarking I always make check it out at reasonable speeds to make sure there are no parked cars or other problems (Water, gravel, dirt, etc). I also go when there is little traffic, as many of the corners are blind and I frequently take up more than half of the road.
Also, understeer at the front and oversteer at the rear at the same time in a Toyota is absolutely horrifying. I had that happen on my favorite "fun road".
I also will occasionally "accidentally press too hard" on the gas while turning in my mom's car... because I both enjoy getting the back out just that little bit and the way that the traction control goes absolutely batshit and starts flashing all kinds of warnings at you.

No tickets, no warnings, nothing. I have been pulled over thrice, twice for doughnuts during the winter (Can't do it during the summer, and having a foot-handbrake makes it rather difficult), and once because I was drinking a root beer from a bottle and the cop thought it was a beer (To be fair it was 1am).

Also I'm currently starting to learn this one road where the limit varies from 30-40 but it goes into Wyandotte... and anyone who lives in Shawnee will know that once you get into Wyandotte County the cops will race you rather than pull you over. Seriously, every time I've been on that "fun road" I've passed or BEEN PASSED by a cop doing FARRRR above the limit.

Last edited:
17 over isn't too bad, but 60 in a 25 is just stupid. I've done some stupid stuff before, 130 in a 65 (four lane empty highway), little sliding in the rain, parking lot donuts, stupid shit. Grew out of that when I hit 18. But I'd never do 35 over in a 25. 25 mph roads are usually 25 because they are either, residential, they have lots of lights or stops, or they're just crowded. And with a convertible bug, you can't stop in time for a sudden red light or unsuspecting pedestrian (And I love to blame the pedestrian, but if your doing 35 over it's your fault.) But, maybe I'm wrong and the particular road just has a stupid limit.

When I was going 60 it was a 4 lane 30 mph road. The roads are 25 there because they are curvy, and the only reason why I was caught was the cop was out of his car, about 10 feet down an intersecting road that had trees blocking it. When he got to the end of the road I was already down to about 15. I don't go faster than I can control the car at, and pay enough attention I don't even hit black squirrels that dart out in front of me at night.

Truth be told, you must look like an absolute cock driving 25-35 mph faster than everyone else in a convertible VW Beetle. Anyone ever tell you a VW Beelte is not a sports car. Compared to a sports car it's: heavy, has inferior brakes, inferior handling, and by how you talk most likely a pretty piss poor driver. We're you rockin' out to some Jonas Brothers with some big ass sunglasses and one hand on the top of the wheel.

Yep, when i think about it the people that pass me at that rate of speed on public roads are usually degenerate, ricers. Your like the people who drink wine so they look sophisticated. Driving fast doesn't make you look cool to car people (Mustang people exempt.) If I were driving down the road and saw a slushbox, VW Beetle convertible with a girl driving pass me at 35 over the speed limit I would be laughing. Now if I saw her pass me and then get pulled over, I would be probably die of laughter, that would be some super hilarious stuff. :rofl:

Because you know people only go fast because they want to impress everyone else huh?
I go maybe 5mph faster than everyone else on those roads, and I do it because it's fun. It's a curvy road down in the middle of woods. Yes I am trying to impress the squirrels. :rolleyes:

from my personal catalog of offenses:

I was driving to an appointment about 5-6 min from my office the speed limit drops from 55 to 30 rather quickly and according to my perspective blocked by a line of SUVs in the right lane. I was pulled over and ticketed obviously I was speeding but my family know a lot of cops and a few calls later we had a guy to clean it up for me. The next day he calls back and says the officer that pulled me over is well hated. Also she is really pissed about me trying to weasel out of the ticket, and says she got a complaint about my car driving erratic. He just wanted to know before he stuck his head out if it could be true. "No I am only 5 min away from my office in the city to the town of Liverpool and wasn't really in a rush" he then flipped out saying no one could call in to the station described the situation and have the call out to units. Long story short she got fired

Yeah the road I was on comes right off of a highway junction road, which is a 45 MPH speed limit and eventually goes down to 20 when turn off onto another road. I thought I was still in a 30ish zone. Why that road is 25 is beyond me.

I've never got a ticket. That being said I do drive a Peugeot 106 so it would actually be quite an achievement.

I've never got a ticket. That being said I do drive a Peugeot 106 so it would actually be quite an achievement.

I know that feeling...
My dad used to have Diesel VW Rabbit (In the 60s/70s I would suppose) and of course, it was pretty much the slowest vehicle in the world.
He got pulled over one day, doing I think 59 in a 55 zone, downhill with a tailwind.
The officer walked up to the window, my dad asked "What's the problem, Officer?".
He responded "Well, sir, you were speeding"
My dad said "You're kidding."

I THINK he got a ticket, but I'm not sure.

The fastest and scariest experience of mine was in a 1989 Citroen AX 1.1 - 110mph going downhill in a car that weighs 750 kg and is held with glue... :)

Yep, when i think about it the people that pass me at that rate of speed on public roads are usually degenerate, ricers. Your like the people who drink wine so they look sophisticated. Driving fast doesn't make you look cool to car people (Mustang people exempt.) If I were driving down the road and saw a slushbox, VW Beetle convertible with a girl driving pass me at 35 over the speed limit I would be laughing. Now if I saw her pass me and then get pulled over, I would be probably die of laughter, that would be some super hilarious stuff. :rofl:

And Mustang people have some things to say about porsche and miata people. <_<

I'm a Mustang and Porsche person, what does that say about me?

Oops, sorry. Anyway, you got away quite well it seems. ;)

Yeah, try that with your wiener and you're busted. :?

You might be successful if you're pulled over by Chips

Also I've never been pulled over or had any infringements issued on my license, I is responsible....

Last edited:

I know, they all hate me :p

You have to understand in Indiana everyone is a Mustang person, just a friendly jab. Some of the scariest moments of my automotive life have been in the passengers seat of a 500 hp, supercharged, sequential transmission monster. And then they get all scrunchy faced and quiet when I'm like, "Good you should beat me you have 3.4 more liters then me."

When I was going 60 it was a 4 lane 30 mph road. The roads are 25 there because they are curvy, and the only reason why I was caught was the cop was out of his car, about 10 feet down an intersecting road that had trees blocking it. When he got to the end of the road I was already down to about 15. I don't go faster than I can control the car at, and pay enough attention I don't even hit black squirrels that dart out in front of me at night.

Because you know people only go fast because they want to impress everyone else huh?
I go maybe 5mph faster than everyone else on those roads, and I do it because it's fun. It's a curvy road down in the middle of woods. Yes I am trying to impress the squirrels. :rolleyes:

Yeah the road I was on comes right off of a highway junction road, which is a 45 MPH speed limit and eventually goes down to 20 when turn off onto another road. I thought I was still in a 30ish zone. Why that road is 25 is beyond me.

If your going with the flow of traffic, and it's a road free of traffic lights and stops then that's all well and good, I retract my comments. I'm sorry I have these horrible opinions about women drivers. I know too many girls who shouldn't be able to touch a two ton, 75 feet-per-second death machine. My bad.

Not too long ago I got my Escape to 110 MPH. I was disappointed. I expected things to start coming off and horrible noises.

It was quite uneventful.

Now I once did 125 MPH in a 94' Eagle Vision TSi which had unbalanced tires and a blown intake manifold gasket. That was unnerving but I had to teach a ricer in a Civic Si R a lesson. Then, three miles later I got a ticket going 87 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. He wrote it down to 75 MPH. The sad thing, I knew that was a common hiding place and it's right after a bend so you have time to slow down before they can see you. :glare:

Worst I done is 110 in a 50 when I first got my car, wanted to know how easily it can do that speed. The dumbest I done was 100+ (not sure how fast exactly) in the rain on NJ Turnpike, not much traffic and my road holding is excellent but still stupid. Only have one speeding ticket 87 in a 50, I was actually going faster than that I hit the brakes when I saw the cops :)

My Miata wont break 105 :(

Never had a speeding ticket. Just local knowledge, don't speed where you know it's unsafe and/or littered with police cars.

Only had my car for a few weeks, and I've gone 140km/h.. On a closed track under the supervision of professionals, obviously.

Let me guess, he wrote out the speeding ticket when he asked you to sign the ticket you bounced the pen off your boob and than all of a sudden we're only talking about a seat belt ticket? ;)

Also be glad you don't live here, they are taking a big "stand" on people who don't use seat belts with tons of "click it or ticket" ads and a $124 fine if you don't wear one.

I forgot to mention that I also got a ticket once.
Being 21-years-old and having spiky hair, I guess I look like a street racer to the cops. So they caught me doing 59mph...in a 55mph zone!!! I was like - are you kidding me?

Well, I do go fast, quite consistent. But I usually stay in the "+20kph" limit (for everything above that you will earn points :p )

how many points do you need to turn them in for a refridgerator?

I know, they all hate me :p

You have to understand in Indiana everyone is a Mustang person, just a friendly jab. Some of the scariest moments of my automotive life have been in the passengers seat of a 500 hp, supercharged, sequential transmission monster. And then they get all scrunchy faced and quiet when I'm like, "Good you should beat me you have 3.4 more liters then me."

If your going with the flow of traffic, and it's a road free of traffic lights and stops then that's all well and good, I retract my comments. I'm sorry I have these horrible opinions about women drivers. I know too many girls who shouldn't be able to touch a two ton, 75 feet-per-second death machine. My bad.

I drive paranoid, I know what that car is capable of and I know how to get it to stop. I live in a state where you have to assume people will run stop signs, lights and cut you off out of nowhere without a blinker on. I also live in a neighborhood where the kids run out into the street randomly.
I'll admit to my fuckups, but they mostly consist of me being way too damn tired and only on the only reason I was driving is because I had to. Either after a long work/school day or at the beginning of the day with no sleep. Like tomorrow. If anyone sees my car RUN AWAY.

Wishes he had tits to get out of tickets

*did i just say that out loud...*