Old Top Gear Torrent Packs

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Once this season of Top Gear is over, I'm going to start re-releasing old episodes of Top Gear (as the current list of episode has quite a few not available for download).

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of just starting at season 2 (yeah, BBC World, we can replace later if SBS airs as it'll be just one torrent) and going from there (1 season a week or something).

Once this season of Top Gear is over, I'm going to start re-releasing old episodes of Top Gear (as the current list of episode has quite a few not available for download).

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of just starting at season 2 (yeah, BBC World, we can replace later if SBS airs as it'll be just one torrent) and going from there (1 season a week or something).
I remember there being 700mb rips of some of the earlier seasons, but I can't find the torrent anymore. I don't think season 2 was in there though, but it might have been.

I really, really, really want to have Season (Series) 3 complete, because I have very few episodes from that season, and the quality is really terrible (but I'd be willing to have terrible quality to just have seen the episodes).

I believe that's the only season that is patchy. I know my Season 2 are the BBC World ones which aren't that bad.

Every single episode is on the FTPs in the Video Offers area. :p

just to clarify, are these the 350 mb or the 700 mb ones?

I have every season but I think upto S5 or S6 all the files are 350ish mb, which looks a bit crap compared to how brilliant 700 mb looks

I would re download (and more importantly for everyone else, re-seed) all that if it was 700 mb

just to clarify, are these the 350 mb or the 700 mb ones?

The best quality I can get that currently exists. Not sure what that is though as I haven't looked, but I assume they'll be 350MB BBC World rips.

I've just come across the original BBC2 showing of S2E5 on a VHS.

As it's on VHS, it isn't be WS or PDTV, but does have all the original music, news etc. included. I can rip this if wanted.

I've just come across the original BBC2 showing of S2E5 on a VHS.

As it's on VHS, it isn't be WS or PDTV, but does have all the original music, news etc. included. I can rip this if wanted.

Please do! I know many of the WTS nuts really prefer the original music.