old top gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackrungh

are there any plans to reseed any of the old top gears?
or is it just not worth it with a new series lineup coming out?
i volunteer 24/7 seed support for each if one seeder can get momentum going

They'll be out, but the priority is on new ones, that's why they aren't out yet. ;)

Don't worry, I'll try and start releasing some this week. :)

Well....maybe wait till the new season has finished airing, then we'll start releasing the old top gear and fifth gear episodes as part of the lull period. Viper, if you need the old season 2 and 1 episodes, remember to look for me.

yup offseason will give ppl time to catch up on their TG/5thG collections.

Viper007Bond said:
They'll be out, but the priority is on new ones, that's why they aren't out yet. ;)

Don't worry, I'll try and start releasing some this week. :)

I have a question ... do you plan to post Jabbas videos ? cuz i dont think anybody else has ripped the full collection , and that would be sad ...

What's wrong with reposting his? (Vuk only started recording in late October of last year.) As far as I know, he hasn't expressed any problems with me doing so. It's not like I'm claiming his rip as my work or something...

the fact that his website logo is on the vid is enough to give him credit.

what more do you want?

and even if u are. he didn't make the show, he has nothing to say if you post his vids

its also wrong to say he "owns" the vids when they are copywritten material.

they are not his, he ripes then then once they on the internet its a free for all.

justin syder said:
its also wrong to say he "owns" the vids when they are copywritten material.

they are not his, he ripes then then once they on the internet its a free for all.

STFU moron ... if he does not give authorization you cant put the fucking videos ... thats why i dont pass any fucking video to you and you keep bitching about them even menacing about hacking my computer , go and hack you ass , get a fucking life moron

well, you certainly showed you maturity here!

second, he has no say in what goes on here. neither do you.

justin syder said:
well, you certainly showed you maturity here!

second, he has no say in what goes on here. neither do you.

You show your ethics by putting one mans job for public ... that is not right and you know it , but well i am not going to discuss this with you ... i know you have some kind of mental problems ... so its ok , think what you want :D

he has no say in what happens here! why do you feel that we need permission to repost his RIPS, not vids, RIPS.

what i dont understand is why does he have these lawyers going after us, i bet he dont feel the same way you guys do.

and feel free to discuss it, i am willing to but if it bothers you to do so then feel free to insult me as you have not really made you're point.

justin syder said:
he has no say in what happens here! why do you feel that we need permission to repost his RIPS, not vids, RIPS.

what i dont understand is why does he have these lawyers going after us, i bet he dont feel the same way you guys do.

and feel free to discuss it, i am willing to but if it bothers you to do so then feel free to insult me as you have not really made you're point.

I would love to discuss to you ... but i feel its more rational to discuss with my little brother ... seems to think a little more than you :D

again, make your point with somthing valid. an insult kinda makes you look like you have nothing to say.

i dont care what you think about me but this discussion cannot happen at jw. if you ask jabba, can i share this vid with some friends on my other forum, most likely you will get a smart comment like, maybe you wont have to share the vids if you cant get access to them.

plain and simple we are doing somthing diff here, if you dont like it then you can go to another forum.

justin syder said:
again, make your point with somthing valid. an insult kinda makes you look like you have nothing to say.

i dont care what you think about me but this discussion cannot happen at jw. if you ask jabba, can i share this vid with some friends on my other forum, most likely you will get a smart comment like, maybe you wont have to share the vids if you cant get access to them.

plain and simple we are doing somthing diff here, if you dont like it then you can go to another forum.

Well , sorry , but the only think i can do is insulting you ... I already asked to Jabba and know his oppinion , as always we think its not good building asite with OUR old videos to keep ppl interested ... So stop playing with us ...

BTW ...

post-5-1085962784.jpg

as always we think its not good building asite with OUR old videos to keep ppl interested ... So stop playing with us ...

how have we done that?

since viper first started without the forum he's been provinding NON-jabba rips.
all current TG and 5thG are from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.