OLDSMOBILES FTW!

The Intrigue would probably be the only late Oldsmobile i'd be interested in driving. I will say that the Ninty Eight Coco posted looked pretty cool along with several other posts here.

800px-02-04_Oldsmobile_Bravada.jpg

I was randomly searching, whats with the panel gap?

I was randomly searching, whats with the panel gap?

They were there for the same reason that panel gaps were on the early Mercedes ML, cheap and lazy manufacturing.

My father had one of these when I was a kid.

Bruce_Audrey_M_of_Uxbridge_-_1965_Cutlass_F85-2-797x319.jpg

1965 F85 Cutlass. A damn shame that he sold it.

My father had one of these when I was a kid.

Bruce_Audrey_M_of_Uxbridge_-_1965_Cutlass_F85-2-797x319.jpg

1965 F85 Cutlass. A damn shame that he sold it.
That's the only post-worthy road car in this entire thread, IMO.

As nice as the '68-72 Cutlasses are, I think I'm starting to get a bit burnt out on them - particularly the coupes. I'm starting to like the '73-77 GM intermediates more and more. Especially cars like this 1973 Hurst Olds.

(Although maybe I'm just a sucker for black and gold paint schemes.)

I had a chance to buy two of those (at different times) in white, but I didn't buy either of them. I have a long list of cars I wish I bought when I had the chance, lol.

That's the only post-worthy road car in this entire thread, IMO.

The second generation was a step back. The first generation was truly innovative, the second was just another car.

You and me both, ScarFace. I still regret not buying that '72 'cuda 340 with billboards and pistol grip 4 speed. Not to mention that 1970 GTO...

Here's the perfect car for 'coco. Just the thing for traveling from one end of Texas to the next.

And as an added benefit, it's big enough for her and her balls!

You and me both, ScarFace. I still regret not buying that '72 'cuda 340 with billboards and pistol grip 4 speed. Not to mention that 1970 GTO...

Here's the perfect car for 'coco. Just the thing for traveling from one end of Texas to the next.

The awesome is strong with that one...want. :wub:

The awesome is strong with that one...want. :wub:

I know, right?

I don't know what it is about big old convertibles that I like so much. Maybe it's because they're like a raised middle finger to everybody else. "Yeah, I'm a big 2 door convertible with the same interior room and luggage space of a compact sedan and I get half the mpg. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?"

Oh, that's purdy.

I love the look of old convertibles, but I do like my roofs if it's sunny out.

If I remember the extra shifters didn't actually do anything,

I love this thread.